Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hit from the pacific northwest...

Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
So I met my new mailman today. He doesn't like me already. Covered in soot and shrapnel from this little beauty. No note, no identification except a postal address in what looks like North Lakewood, Washington. Only one person had my new address and Rick lives in the DC area last I checked. Also this guy did his homework and hit me with all smaller RG's and some great AJ blends along with some ones I've been curious about for a while. I'm thinking this does not bode well and I'm glad I got a job so I can send forth retaliation...

Photobucket
Pictured: The reason my mailman hates me and my new house has smoke damage.

Thanks whoever you are!! I told Rick I'll be crediting him for all damage, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to figure out where the ammo came from and start firing back in those directions as well...

Comments

• chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Have had all those except the tat and little devil, great sampler there!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    That has "Lions Fan" written all over it.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    kid lives up there,lol , nice sticks
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    Nice hit Rudy!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jj20030:
    Damnit JJ!!! He is a research scientist he didnt need any help,,lmao... Ok Ok looks like I better come clean,, Ken no retalliation on this one ok?? I finally got around to sending ya some sticks like I wanted,,, for?? uh well,, for the hell of it,, Oh and also for having to bail out on your Poker Run... Take Care & enjoy!!! If you like ,,you can always play your second string picks when we play each other ok??? lol ,,, see ya on the field!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    Damnit JJ!!! He is a research scientist he didnt need any help,,lmao... Ok Ok looks like I better come clean,, Ken no retalliation on this one ok?? I finally got around to sending ya some sticks like I wanted,,, for?? uh well,, for the hell of it,, Oh and also for having to bail out on your Poker Run... Take Care & enjoy!!! If you like you can play your second string picks when we play ok???lol see ya on the field!!
    Oops and uh oh. Nice hit Rudy.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    Damnit JJ!!! He is a research scientist he didnt need any help,,lmao... Ok Ok looks like I better come clean,, Ken no retalliation on this one ok?? I finally got around to sending ya some sticks like I wanted,,, for?? uh well,, for the hell of it,, Oh and also for having to bail out on your Poker Run... Take Care & enjoy!!! If you like ,,you can always play your second string picks when we play each other ok??? lol ,,, see ya on the field!!
    I don't take dives, I drop bombs. ;D
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    NICE HIT!!!! And Ken, didn't you say you wanted to do some remodeling/upgrades to the house anyways??? If anything you should probably thank TheKid for helping kick-start this project for you, LOL
    Ken Light:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    I don't take dives, I drop bombs. ;D
    dive or not your gonna get beat!!! just thought you might like to have an excuse,,,,buhhahhahhwhha,,
    sending Pm
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Ken Light:
    So I met my new mailman today. He doesn't like me already. Covered in soot and shrapnel from this little beauty. No note, no identification except a postal address in what looks like North Lakewood, Washington. Only one person had my new address and Rick lives in the DC area last I checked. Also this guy did his homework and hit me with all smaller RG's and some great AJ blends along with some ones I've been curious about for a while. I'm thinking this does not bode well and I'm glad I got a job so I can send forth retaliation...

Photobucket
    Pictured: The reason my mailman hates me and my new house has smoke damage.

Thanks whoever you are!! I told Rick I'll be crediting him for all damage, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to figure out where the ammo came from and start firing back in those directions as well...
    Only one person had my new address and Rick lives in the DC area last I checked.

RUT-ROH, LMAO
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    Kid, Youre in lakewood huh. Im stationed at the Fort of Lewis. There are quite a few of us on here that are up here
    nickiam:
    Kid, Youre in lakewood huh. Im stationed at the Fort of Lewis. There are quite a few of us on here that are up here
    "North" Lakewood,, its a bit of a jaunt from JBLM...Go WOmBaTs!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Nice smacking around Rudy..christened the new house all right
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Ummm, Mr. Ken I can't take any credit away from that beautiful hit. Your the guy with the new home and job. Congrats by the way for the new job. Rudy is a standup guy and a heck of a BOTL. You can't be upset with that :)..,,
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    That's ok, Rick, when I build bombs to retaliate I'll have two boxes...one for you, one for him, one for you, one for him....lol
    Ken Light:
    That's ok, Rick, when I build bombs to retaliate I'll have two boxes...one for you, one for him, one for you, one for him....lol
    Make it two for him zero for me,, This is your last warning!!!! Dont make me go all Preemabomba on your a$$,,lmao