Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I hate you Mike Williams. I hate you too James from Illinois

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Nope, Mike and I now live in Wisconsin. we are badger fans. oh yuck, almost puked saying that
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    jliu:
    Nope, Mike and I now live in Wisconsin. we are badger fans. oh yuck, almost puked saying that
    i'll take the badgers over the Spartans or E mi eagles any day
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    jliu:
    That's ok, mike and joon are both accepting packages in San Ramon Cali. That's what mike tells me
    Trident:
    jliu:
    That's ok, mike and joon are both accepting packages in San Ramon Cali. That's what mike tells me
    NO NO NO NO! stick your hand out *SLAP* NO!
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    But I need to send you both a house warming package...where to send...hmmm...can't send it to joon in Wisconsin, so I guess it's send to mike in Cali...right?
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    But I need to send you both a house warming package...where to send...hmmm...can't send it to joon in Wisconsin, so I guess it's send to mike in Cali...right?
    hahah no really dude. it's all good. send it to that dummy mike, he truly deserves it. you know he does too.
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    hahah no really dude. it's all good. send it to that dummy mike, he truly deserves it. you know he does too.
    I am sending it to mike...in california
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    MICHAEL! you get your butt on this forum NOW. I got a bone to pick with you. why I outta.... SIGN IN
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    MICHAEL! you get your butt on this forum NOW. I got a bone to pick with you. why I outta.... SIGN IN
    Dont be mad at mike, he has nothing to do with this
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Just giving you a hard time joon
    Trident:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    oh. phew. right o right o.
    jliu:
    Trident:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Or maybe not. Only way you will know is if your door gets blown up by me...think about it
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Or maybe not. Only way you will know is if your door gets blown up by me...think about it
    man.. you michigan militia folks. i dont like it. i dont like it one itsy bitsy bacon bit
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    man.. you michigan militia folks. i dont like it. i dont like it one itsy bitsy bacon bit
    Wait, did you just invite the militia into this?
    jliu:
    f no.
    Just checking
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 248
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    OHIO > michigan.. just sayin
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    RobIsSweet:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    Trident:
    jliu:
    OHIO > michigan.. just sayin
    NY trumps all

just sayin...
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Jiunn, with me living in CA, we really should herd! LOL
    Does herd mean something like mate? Because even though I've never seen either of you, I'm sure the offspring would have blurry vision, and cheese for brains...and probably be ugly as sin. Joon, don't be tempted by mike...enjoy the new place in Cali boys
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Congrats guys!! It's really nice to find someone special who doesn't mind cigar smoking!!
    i think mike meant herf. excuse him, he's still trying to get the dumb wisconsin out of him. it'll take decades. but i'm so excited we are rooommieeezzz!!!
    jliu:
    i think mike meant herf. excuse him, he's still trying to get the dumb wisconsin out of him. it'll take decades. but i'm so excited we are rooommieeezzz!!!
    you really got to start picking up after yourself, this is ridiculous!
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    Where would you like all the housewarming presents to go?
    Trident:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    California.... ..need I say more!
    MVW67:
    Trident:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    please see my profile. thank you for your kind consideration
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    Trident:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    please read my Bio and you will know!:-)
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    Trident:
    MVW67:
    jliu:

Oh oh what to do. I guess I will flip a coin and write an address down...oh who am i kidding. Mike you are getting a welcome package...In California
    Trident:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    Trident:
    MVW67:
    jliu:

Oh oh what to do. I guess I will flip a coin and write an address down...oh who am i kidding. Mike you are getting a welcome package...In California
    another battle lost... this is not going well for me
    wait, what do you have to do with Cali?