Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

All threats at a hold!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
Hey guys I'm sorry to say I've hit a bit of a rough patch in life!! So as of right now I will not be bombing anybody or be in any kind of pass. I probably will not be on much even though you guys and gals are great and make me laugh!! But hopefully I will be back to my normal self and when I am keep looking behind your back!!

Comments

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    I feel your pain, brother. Stay in touch and we'll still be here when you get back on your feet. Many prayers and much Zen coming your way.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    what? WHAT?! come here LEE! HUG MEEE. ok jk. I'm sorry dude. don't you dare leave us for long
  • Lift603Lift603 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 253
    Lee let me know if you need anything brotha
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Lee, pm me if I can do anything for you!! Take care
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Hey guys I'm sorry to say I've hit a bit of a rough patch in life!! So as of right now I will not be bombing anybody or be in any kind of pass. I probably will not be on much even though you guys and gals are great and make me laugh!! But hopefully I will be back to my normal self and when I am keep looking behind your back!!
    Lee,
    Since I am in a similar situation (the rough patch part), I will say that I don't think anyone will think less of anyone who is unable to participate in the bombing or passes.
    You are an upstanding part of this forum and will remain so. Take care of you and your's and do what you need to do. We hope to see you frequently, as I think I can speak for everyone in the fact that we are a large family and miss those who disappear from the family.

• james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Hey bro, should I sent Dean over to you? Hope things improve for you.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Keep your head up brother, the wheel WILL turn and you will be on top again! And hopefully it turns quickly for you. :-)