Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Finally got home to no home!

marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
So, the day I landed in the states the wife and I left for 17 days to visit family and friends. We went from North Carolina to Florida, then to Ohio, Tennessee, Virgina, and just arrived back home. So, after a little over 4,000 miles I come home and my poor little dogs are sitting in the yard where a house used to be. Bigfnsteve and Zeebra layed a smackdown on the house and now I have to sleep in the truck.

First up Steve sent a friggin cooler to the house, but couldn't stop there, he also sent a hygrometer to accompany it and a massive selection of awesome sticks that I am looking to forward to trying.

And here is the whipping that he sent with the cooler
Thanks brother, I do not know what to say other than that, I am looking forward to every one of those sticks.
After I picked up the pieces of what was left of my life, I found a package from Zeebra that was making funny sounds, I think it was designed to take out the first responders (me). Thanks brother, I have only had the Ruination which is one of my favs and am foaming at the mouth for the others.
Thanks again guys, I am speechless right now.

Comments

• Bklyn78Bklyn78 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 65
    Alot of good looking sticks you got there. awsome hit guys.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Pwned to say the least! Awesome hits, brothers! Glad to have you back for a while, James.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Well deserved! Welcome home brother.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    hi zima w/ a dash of lime juice
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Awwwww crap, wait til you wake up tomorrow for the BOOM!!!!!!!Tell your maillady I'm sorry..........

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Damn, I forgot all about you Todd, good thing I am heading to Lowes in the a.m.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Welcome back!! To where your house once stood...
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Glad you got em and welcome back to the good ol USA!!!! Enjoy the smokes. Opus has about 2 years on it
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    marineatbn03:
    So, the day I landed in the states the wife and I left for 17 days to visit family and friends. We went from North Carolina to Florida, then to Ohio, Tennessee, Virgina, and just arrived back home. So, after a little over 4,000 miles I come home and my poor little dogs are sitting in the yard where a house used to be. Bigfnsteve and Zeebra layed a smackdown on the house and now I have to sleep in the truck.

First up Steve sent a friggin cooler to the house, but couldn't stop there, he also sent a hygrometer to accompany it and a massive selection of awesome sticks that I am looking to forward to trying.

And here is the whipping that he sent with the cooler
    Thanks brother, I do not know what to say other than that, I am looking forward to every one of those sticks.
    After I picked up the pieces of what was left of my life, I found a package from Zeebra that was making funny sounds, I think it was designed to take out the first responders (me). Thanks brother, I have only had the Ruination which is one of my favs and am foaming at the mouth for the others.
    Thanks again guys, I am speechless right now.

Wow, guess I missed the call. Nice hit all around. Top Notch BOTL DESTRUCTION. When do you go back?
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    WOW !! Fantastic hits on a very deserving BORK. Nice job, guys. Welcome back, Marine.

RCY Cigars:
    Wow, guess I missed the call. Nice hit all around. Top Notch BOTL DESTRUCTION. When do you go back?
    I head back on the 29th
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Nice deserving break, well it's no secret. The brothers in the forum have done an awesome thing for you. Just as they did when I came home. Enjoy the time and I'm pretty sure your taking advantage of it. Check your PM's in a little while. I will be sending you a message. Welcome home Brother....
    RCY Cigars:
    Nice deserving break, well it's no secret. The brothers in the forum have done an awesome thing for you. Just as they did when I came home. Enjoy the time and I'm pretty sure your taking advantage of it. Check your PM's in a little while. I will be sending you a message. Welcome home Brother....
    I am trying to, of course there is a million people visiting and everything else, so it is hectic. But tonight will be a few stiff drinks for sure.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    A well deserving hit to a well deserving dude. LOL!
    Thanks all, I must say that you have made the choice of picking sticks for the golf course tomorrow very difficult.
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Nice hit guys!! Glad you guys made it home safely. Enjoy the rest of your time home big brother! Miss ya already :)
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Hope you enjoy'em bro- I figured you'll need the space since the 50 count will probably be full here shortly.
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    So when I heard they were going to put the smack down on you, I knew it would be good, but DAMN! Nicely done Zeebra and Steve! Can't wait for the next family herf.
    It was good to see you guys and herf a few times. Looking forward to the next time!
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    I tried to get a package out, thinking it would be there in plenty of time for you when you got there,
    but USPS decided that someone else needed it.
    Nikki tried to get info there and I tried to get info here and it seems both post offices are as helpful as the other.
    No idea where it went, but I'm thinking some postal worker is enjoying some nice cigars somewhere.
    So I'll try again later.
    Nikki told me about it. That sucks, but I do appreciate the gesture greatly Tony.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Very nice and Huge welcome home!