Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Todd you sneaky, sneaky BOTL

illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507

A few days ago Todd, aka bandyt, PM'd me asking for my addy and I wondered why he needed it. Then he fragged the &%$* outta me!! He read that I was looking for La Flor de Cano so he sent me one, and tagging along with it were 3 beautiful sticks. An Ave Maria, MF Le Bijou 1922, and a JdN Antano Consul were accompanying the Cano! Thanks again so much for your generosity, Todd!

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Jarett, is the La Flor de Cano you were speaking of? I figured if it wasn't at least the other 3 were on your list. Enjoy brother.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    bandyt09:
    Jarett, is the La Flor de Cano you were speaking of? I figured if it wasn't at least the other 3 were on your list. Enjoy brother.
    Todd, it was! One of my favorite cigars, I'm so honored you'd think of me. I'm going to thoroughly enjoy these sticks, and I hope you enjoy yourself too!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    illinoisgolf99:
    bandyt09:
    Todd, it was! One of my favorite cigars, I'm so honored you'd think of me. I'm going to thoroughly enjoy these sticks, and I hope you enjoy yourself too!
    " and I hope you enjoy yourself too!" ------- hey hey heeeeeyyyyyyyy
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Todd laid the smacketh downeth- NICE