Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Brett and Matt's Excellent Adventure!!!

mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358

Ok Folks, love really is in the air. Tracie and I found out that she is expecting and is due on March 17(St. Patty's Day). So of course knowing that Brett and Amanda are also expecting and due in March, he and I started talking about how we were going to celebrate this with our forum brothers and sisters.

So to celebrate my little "monster," and Brett's/Amanda's "peanut," we wanted to do a pass. Vision's idea is great and we wanted to copy-cat that idea as part of this pass. There will be a twist however...
This is also going to celebrate my 1000 posts so I wanted to make it a contest as well.

So, what we have come up with is this: Brett and I will both start a pass that goes to the same people so that they can sign both our boxes. Our starting sticks will be unbanded and rebanded with pink or blue bands and numbered. When Brett's box comes, you will sign it, guess boy or girl by taking a pink or blue banded stick and post pics of your take and put/s. You will guess then what cigar it is. You will do this once for Brett's box and once for mine. If you get the sex of the baby/s correct as well as what cigar you are smoking then you will get a package made from whatever cigars return to Brett and I. Brett and I will both choose 1 cigar from what returns to us and we will smoke it on the day our babies are born.

Now, I know this is very confusing but hopefully we can make it work! The only requirement is that you be on the good traders list or you have had some dealings with Brett or I before!
So who wants to be a part of this EPIC pass?

Medic(Brian)
Toombes(Dan)
Justin Hewey
Lift603
Bigshizza(Jim)

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I'd love to Mr Matt...Congrats to you and yours!! And Brett too of course..did you guys plan this? Very strategic Jim
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Many thanks for letting me in on such a momentous pass, brothers! I wish you both the best of luck and many happy days with your impending Fatherhood(s)!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    congrats to both of ya'lls. that means "you guys" in normal language. A little FYI for those that do not speak wal mart.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    jliu:
    congrats to both of ya'lls. that means "you guys" in normal language. A little FYI for those that do not speak wal mart.

The correct term would be "you'ins", Snoober.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Toombes:
    jliu:

The correct term would be "you'ins", Snoober.
    ahhh. hontoune. domo
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Bigshizza:
    I'd love to Mr Matt...Congrats to you and yours!! And Brett too of course..did you guys plan this? Very strategic Jim
    I got you Jim and we'd be honored to have you!
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    well congratulations brother wish you both nothing but the best and two heathy happy children
    Thanks for the well wishes guys! It means ALOT to share this with all of you! Brett and I appreciate it and hope to have a bunch of you join our pass!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Thanks for posting this up for us Matt! And thank you to all for the incredibly kind wishes and thoughts! Way way way excited for this killer pass! If y'all (proper usage Snoob) have any questions just let us know and we will get it all straightened out :)
    Alright guys, I know this is a complicated pass but it really would mean a lot to Brett and I if more of you would join it. I can remember at least 5 passes that I have been a part of since joining. Besides, it should be fun too! We would really like to have at least 10 participants, but would love 20. We will be putting premiums only in this pass so it'll be a good chance to try something new or show off how good your palate is!