Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Lonely sticks and coconut bombs

Dude LoveDude Love Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 315
This is why I love posting on this board, and why I love the cigar community in general. A couple days ago I commented in the "Whatcha smokin tonight?" that I had just smoked one of my few remaining cigars and was down to 5. I said that I would probably just wait until my birthday next month to buy some sticks, as I can't find a job after moving back home from college (just turned in an application to a Meijer's nearby though, who seems to be hiring for a lot of positions, so my fingers are crossed).

Mustluvcigars responds and tells me he'll gladly send my lonely sticks some company. As I recieved the package from the mailman yesterday, I couldn't help but notice it was heavier than a normal cigar package. Long story short, he made my day and took up a large piece of real estate in my humidor.

As I was filling out job applications this morning on my computer desk, my mom comes downstairs and says I have mail. She's holding a box, marked from Hawaii, which puzzled me, because I sure haven't ordered any dashboard hula girls lately, so I opened it. I about died laughing when I saw the picture of the little bomb from the Mario games telling me that I've just been bombed. Even my mom got a good laugh, and gave me a little reprieve from her motherly nagging about my smoking.

This "broke college student" won't forget your generosity. Thanks, to both of you.

Comments