• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    CvilleE:
    SleevePlz:
    Bombay:
    As the peanut ballery chants.....TURDS, TURDS, TURDS, TURDS!
    Oh yeah? Hey Mike, Bombay is an honorary member of the MM. While we are at it, so is Jiunn! Heck, toss Daniel Reyes in there too. He's a Lions fan! Lol.
    LOL..yeah send all the TURDS to those suckers... ;-)
    +1 to this! Junebug seems to know all about Rednecks, he is definitely one of those "honorary" members u were talking to!
    I'm from Missouri. No really I am. M I Z. Z O U.

In case you were wondering, Mike. Jiunn has been inducted into the RM with full bombing honors and his name has been officially changed to 'Possum Grape!
    i'm having a coors (can) right now. I dont think I'm gonna finish it

You will finish it or I'll cancel the shipment of lichee flavored gummi bears!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Toombes:
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    CvilleE:
    SleevePlz:
    Bombay:
    As the peanut ballery chants.....TURDS, TURDS, TURDS, TURDS!
    Oh yeah? Hey Mike, Bombay is an honorary member of the MM. While we are at it, so is Jiunn! Heck, toss Daniel Reyes in there too. He's a Lions fan! Lol.
    LOL..yeah send all the TURDS to those suckers... ;-)
    +1 to this! Junebug seems to know all about Rednecks, he is definitely one of those "honorary" members u were talking to!
    I'm from Missouri. No really I am. M I Z. Z O U.

In case you were wondering, Mike. Jiunn has been inducted into the RM with full bombing honors and his name has been officially changed to 'Possum Grape!
    i'm having a coors (can) right now. I dont think I'm gonna finish it

You will finish it or I'll cancel the shipment of lichee flavored gummi bears!!
    ok done. i moved onto something that's kentucky. pappy lot b. i love this stuff.