Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Opus X box

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
Anyone have an Opus X box that's in "display worthy" condition that they are willing to part with? I'm willing to pay or trade for it. I'd rather pay unless you want doo doo sticks. j/k .............. maybe. Pls PM or reply on this thread. Thanks guys.

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    you mean like the entire box that came w/ charity sticks? or each individual coffins of the opus x cigars?
    what are you gonna use it for?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Just a box. Any vitola. Doesn't have to be the charity box.
    jliu:
    what are you gonna use it for?
    The ol lady has been watching a lot of HGTV. Shes on Decor beast mode right now. She was nice enought to give me one of the matching china cabinets for my cigar stuff. She has already displayed a few of my humis and a few of my boxes. etc
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    Dan the man, I have an opus x lost city 5 sampler box I could be willing to part with if you're interested
    ahh. well I don't have any opus x charity boxes for you (yet). want a couple camacho liberty boxes? I got 2011 and 2012.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Daniel I got you.
    nickiam:
    Dan the man, I have an opus x lost city 5 sampler box I could be willing to part with if you're interested
    Mr. Nick you is, I appreciate the offer, however I was looking for something a tad bit bigger. Thank you though.
    jliu:
    ahh. well I don't have any opus x charity boxes for you (yet). want a couple camacho liberty boxes? I got 2011 and 2012.
    Not coffins Jun bug. kiss
    lcpleel:
    Daniel I got you.
    PM Isaac
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    Not coffins Jun bug. kiss
    well SCREW YOU.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    danielzreyes:
    lcpleel:
    Daniel I got you.
    PM Isaac
    Issac, he only wants one, are you sure you can handle it? Seems like such a lonely number when it its used with you and Opus X in the same sentence. Let me guess, it probably has 5 years age on it already.
    bandyt09:
    danielzreyes:
    lcpleel:
    Daniel I got you.
    PM Isaac
    Issac, he only wants one, are you sure you can handle it? Seems like such a lonely number when it its used with you and Opus X in the same sentence. Let me guess, it probably has 5 years age on it already.
    Im running out of Opus.... I need more! I have some boxes that have about 6 years of age and some water damage if you want one too Todd.
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    danielzreyes:
    lcpleel:
    Daniel I got you.
    PM Isaac
    Im running out of Opus.... I need more! I have some boxes that have about 6 years of age and some water damage if you want one too Todd.
    Todd you should only take one if it is distilled water damage. if it's regular tap water damage, foh-get-about-iiiiit
    Wait what?! Are we talking about an aged box? Does that even matter?
    go away. be quiet. lets herf.
    danielzreyes:
    Wait what?! Are we talking about an aged box? Does that even matter?
    An aged box? Like a MILF? What?
    Who wwwwhattTtt? MILF?
    lcpleel:
    Who wwwwhattTtt? MILF?
    It's an Asian term, juju will explain it to you......
    Huh??? MILFs? Yes, plenty of MILFs here in Rancho. I was talking about an Opus X box.
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    danielzreyes:
    Huh??? MILFs? Yes, plenty of MILFs here in Rancho. I was talking about an Opus X box.
    This sure caught my attention ;)
    danielzreyes:
    wait I give you empty boxes and you give me milffs?? Deal!
    lcpleel:
    danielzreyes:
    Maybe you guys can trade at the herf on 9/1, MILF's would be a welcome sight......
    lcpleel:
    danielzreyes:
    Toddler Time/Story Time at Paul A. Biane Library Victoria Gardens Rancho Cucamonga. 10:00 am Tuesdays. MILFs galore! .................... Then you can go to Davids after for the Buy2Get2 free cigars. Then walk over to The Hat and you can get yourself a sammich.
    Hi Isaac. Lets get started with today's plan.

MILF, an acronym for "Mother I'd Like to F", is a common colloquial term generally regarded as vulgar when spelled out. It denotes a sexually attractive older female, generally between 30 and 50 years of age.
    California milfs start young...
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    danielzreyes:
    Maybe you guys can trade at the herf on 9/1, MILF's would be a welcome sight......
    You would herd on my wife's birthday.... That would make 4/4 times I'm late or miss a family dinner
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    danielzreyes:
    You would herd on my wife's birthday.... That would make 4/4 times I'm late or miss a family dinner
    And??? She has to used to it by now, doesn't she? lol.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    danielzreyes:
    And??? She has to used to it by now, doesn't she? lol.
    I'd wager that she'd think something was hinky if he wasn't late...Wink [;)]
    Isaac pulled through with the box and extra goodies. Thanks brother.
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)