Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The trade that went south...

RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 248
So I thought I was trading with catfish but it ends up another lucky guy got my end of the trade :D Here's what I got from catfish :D Really looking forward to trying these out D:image

Comments

• jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    Nice selection, they all look delicious. Here is a non neck destroying look :P

• RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 248
    jthanatos:

hehe the trick is to turn your monitor upside down :P
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    RobIsSweet:
    jthanatos:

hehe the trick is to turn your monitor upside down :P
    I did a hand stand... my boss is looking at me funny...
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Let me know what you think of that RB The Project, I've been looking at getting one.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Rain:
    Let me know what you think of that RB The Project, I've been looking at getting one.
    That's a prerelease so it should be ready to go. Honestly, I had a ratzilla the other night and liked the Bueso better. FYI...the mowpa is 18mo old to, enjoy the selection, i love them all.
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    That's a prerelease so it should be ready to go. Honestly, I had a ratzilla the other night and liked the Bueso better. FYI...the mowpa is 18mo old to, enjoy the selection, i love them all.
    Let me know if you want to do a trade ;) I loved the ratzilla I had at Casa in June. And a very nice selection there!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    chemforever:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    Let me know if you want to do a trade ;) I loved the ratzilla I had at Casa in June. And a very nice selection there!
    Only got one, it really needed age IMO and was not like any Liga I'd had in the past. I honestly thought the Bueso was just as good, it literally reminded me of the Bueso and you could've switched them blind on me.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    I can't believe bro sent you upside down sticks. What a bunch of B.S.!! How the hell are you supposed to smoke those, standing on your head?!?
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    Heavy:
    I can't believe bro sent you upside down sticks. What a bunch of B.S.!! How the hell are you supposed to smoke those, standing on your head?!?
    lmao
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 248
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    I haven't tried any of these sticks yet, looking forward to them all
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    cooch36:
    Heavy:
    lmao

Nice hit, love the MOW PA's to death. How are you able to hold on to them that long "clapping"? had to give it up to you for that....
    Heavy and his jokes, by the way how are you Sir?

• HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    RCY Cigars:
    cooch36:
    Heavy:
    lmao

Nice hit, love the MOW PA's to death. How are you able to hold on to them that long "clapping"? had to give it up to you for that....
    Heavy and his jokes, by the way how are you Sir?

hehe. I guess you could just cut and light the cap and smoke them through the foot, or maybe give them to this guy:

Hey Rick, I'm doing just fine brother. Hope you and yours are as well. Been a bit busy (in a good way) and haven't been smoking or posting all that much. Although not drooling over all the awesome smokes you guys post about has helped out with my mini-buying hiatus and has allowed my to slowly smoke down my inventory a bit.

Sorry for the thread-jack - carry on!