Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

OWNED!

TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
Like the title says, i have just been owned. Nickiam blew my neighborhood up, not just my porch. He says because i did him a favor i got put on his target list...geez, kind of bass akwards, no? didnt know you punish people for being nice...But, as a fair warning to him, and publically and emergency meeting of the michigan militia has been called and arms are being taken up and collected...

Photobucket

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    That's really nice of a hit!! Oh and trident don't think I have forgotten about you
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    Nice hit bro!! Two Militia boys got hit today :)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    The buffalonian:
    Very cool,,,way to smack em!!!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    The buffalonian:
    Very nice! Buffy, who else was hit?
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Wow, very nice and that ashtray is retarded cool!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    Very nice... though.. I would never be one to disparage another man's bomb... but I see 5 cigars and only 4 rests on the ashtray... is he supposed to tuck the 5th behind his ear :P.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    That's a very nice selection...that ashtray is very striking..it will have to go on my wish list
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    jthanatos:
    Very nice... though.. I would never be one to disparage another man's bomb... but I see 5 cigars and only 4 rests on the ashtray... is he supposed to tuck the 5th behind his ear :P.
    Don't worry, I smoked t summerfest last night, so it fits perfectly now
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    Trident:
    jthanatos:
    Don't worry, I smoked t summerfest last night, so it fits perfectly now
    For every problem, there is a solution.
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    I dont know what Trident is so worked up about. I told him i was sending him a thank you package and he knew the ASHTRAY was coming. I guess I left out the other ones.

MICHIGAN MILITIA DO NOT UNITE!!!!
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    nickiam:
    Hi Nick. How are you? I'm good. I'm looking forward to this Friday. There is this little scotch and cigar night where a bunch of guys from Michigan get together. I'm trying to think of what else we could do while we are all together. Any ideas?
    SleevePlz:
    nickiam:
    Hi Nick. How are you? I'm good. I'm looking forward to this Friday. There is this little scotch and cigar night where a bunch of guys from Michigan get together. I'm trying to think of what else we could do while we are all together. Any ideas?

since you are all from michigan...i would assume you will spend most of the evening discussing whether you think justin bieber or taylor lautner is hotter.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Thought you were in the army, not the navy, was I wrong? Maybe they can send bieber tote sand box to perform for you
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    nickiam:
    SleevePlz:
    nickiam:

since you are all from michigan...i would assume you will spend most of the evening discussing whether you think justin bieber or taylor lautner is hotter.
    10k+
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 248
    thats a sweet ashtray!
    Trident text me today sayin something about me being doomed.

He said now why would you go and poke a bear. you give me good laughs sir.

still not sure why you rallied the michigan militia...i was just saying thank you! haha
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    When I saw that I thought WTF! That is was one of the biggest smashes of all time.... did you really think a heavy weight would just sit back and take the punches.... LOL!
    nickiam:
    Trident text me today sayin something about me being doomed.

He said now why would you go and poke a bear. you give me good laughs sir.

still not sure why you rallied the michigan militia...i was just saying thank you! haha
    Nick, Roman doesn't need the MM to take you out. He'll just dip into the Monolith and knock you back into the Stone Age. No big deal ;)