Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

LDYGG

insomnniapbinsomnniapb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 590
All right gent here the deal. I recently came upon a bunch of yard-gars. As I was trying to stuff said yard-gars into my herf-a-dor to take them back to the humi I decided that having so many extra sticks gives me the ability to give some away to some lucky person on the forums. If your like me having a crap stick to throw away half way though when you don't have time to smoke a full one is a good thing. So I introduce the Labor Day Yard-Gar Giveaway. Here are the rules!

1. Please keep in mind these are CRAP STICKS they are not premiums or anything even remotely close.
2. The contest will last all of Labor Day up (I will accept any posts up till midnight eastern time)
3. In order to enter you must post a random number 1-100 and the worst cigar you have ever smoked! The winner will be decided based on a number predetermined by the number of yard gars I recently acquired. In case of a tie I will pick the winner based on the cigar they posted as the worst ever. (yes this will be biased as ****).
4. I must remind you that there will definitely not be any good cigars in the winnings.
5. Good luck to all!

Comments

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    insomnniapb:
    All right gent here the deal. I recently came upon a bunch of yard-gars. As I was trying to stuff said yard-gars into my herf-a-dor to take them back to the humi I decided that having so many extra sticks gives me the ability to give some away to some lucky person on the forums. If your like me having a crap stick to throw away half way though when you don't have time to smoke a full one is a good thing. So I introduce the Labor Day Yard-Gar Giveaway. Here are the rules!

1. Please keep in mind these are CRAP STICKS they are not premiums or anything even remotely close.
    2. The contest will last all of Labor Day up (I will accept any posts up till midnight eastern time)
    3. In order to enter you must post a random number 1-100 and the worst cigar you have ever smoked! The winner will be decided based on a number predetermined by the number of yard gars I recently acquired. In case of a tie I will pick the winner based on the cigar they posted as the worst ever. (yes this will be biased as ****).
    4. I must remind you that there will definitely not be any good cigars in the winnings.
    5. Good luck to all!
    I'll play.
    Number: 69 ; )
    Worst cigar: Chuck Norris' Lone Wolf
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 248
    oh man! this is a great idea...
  • Russ622Russ622 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 46
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Russ622:
    Mark Twain

WHAT?!?! You have much worse to do... LOL

I will pick 34 and its a tie between a Mexican Glass Top Cohiba and a Nick's Stick
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    35 and a victor sinclair connecticut yankee, worst burn and draw ever!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    50. Worst was a Maroma Dulce.
    Vision:
    Russ622:
    Mark Twain

WHAT?!?! You have much worse to do... LOL

I will pick 34 and its a tie between a Mexican Glass Top Cohiba and a Nick's Stick
    LOL! Probably right I have had other bad ones indeed, but that Mark Twain just sticks with me. It truly turned my stomach.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    82, Mexican glass top Cohiba. Thanks for the contest ..... I think.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Awesome contest idea!!
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 590
    The contest is now closed. I will be sending a pm to the winner shortly. First I must run a few late night errands...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    danielzreyes:
    You might find some more gems to give Jiunn.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    You might find some more gems to give Jiunn.
    i dont want. you already gave me that toro tampon. imma nub it. i'll even post the pic.
    Congrats Russ622 you have been chosen you were one off, I picked up 21 yard-gars total. I will send out as soon as you reply to my pm. Enjoy your glory!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Ha, great contest, just saw it. I thought it stood for Lady GaGa! LMAO!
    insomnniapb:
    Congrats Russ622 you have been chosen you were one off, I picked up 21 yard-gars total. I will send out as soon as you reply to my pm. Enjoy your glory!
    Woo hoo!! First contest I have ever won!! PM returned. I shall post pics of my winnings!
    here you go Russ something to look forward too! 0311 3260 0000 0065 0889