Home Ratings & Reviews

Ramon Bueso

kohnhedkohnhed Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3
I decided to buy the Bueso Sampler. Clearly, cigar.com is right behind this man publicizing his cigars.
My sampler arrived today and I always like to try a stick just to see what the potential is like.
I give this stick a big thumbs up.
Medium in body, very rich, and well balanced, spicy right off the bat, cocoa, coffee, cedar, a bit sweet, and creamy towards the end. I will leave the rest for a month or so and try again and then review them. Considering these go for $8, the $30 sampler of 8 sticks is a great deal. The oiliness just shimmers in the light.
In other words, great potential. I look forward to trying them after they rest a while.

Comments

• RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    Thank you for the review, I think I may now purchase the sampler for future enjoyment.
  • Duke2Duke2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 393
    I really like this stick. I am on my second box of Torpedos and see them getting better with some age.
  • christian1971christian1971 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    I initially purchased a box because it was new, looked delicious and had a great new release price. I highly recommend that you let this box age for a good month or so. It is a bit sour/bitter rott. But does it ever improve. Nice coco toastiness. Given more time, who knows how much better it will get. I can't wait.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    kohnhed:
    I decided to buy the Bueso Sampler. Clearly, cigar.com is right behind this man publicizing his cigars.
    My sampler arrived today and I always like to try a stick just to see what the potential is like.
    Medium in body, very rich, and well balanced, spicy right off the bat, cocoa, coffee, cedar, a bit sweet, and creamy towards the end. I will leave the rest for a month or so and try again and then review them. Considering these go for $8, the $30 sampler of 8 sticks is a great deal. The oiliness just shimmers in the light.
    In other words, great potential. I look forward to trying them after they rest a while.
    Can you supply a link to this sampler? I can't find one...
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    laker1963:
    kohnhed:
    Here you go
    jthanatos:
    laker1963:
    kohnhed:
    Here you go
    Thank you kind sir... you just cost me $60 lol.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    laker1963:
    jthanatos:
    laker1963:
    kohnhed:
    Here you go
    You are welcome...and hey, coulda been worse. Could have put a sprint sale link too...
    jthanatos:
    laker1963:
    jthanatos:
    laker1963:
    kohnhed:
    Here you go
    You are welcome...and hey, coulda been worse. Could have put a sprint sale link too...
    True that. I have not spent much time at the Sprint Sale lately. Just too busy, but I do like to sit up late at night sometimes just to see if I can score a great deal. I don't think that I will ever top that Box of MF Le Bijou Petite Robustos for $78.99 ! I was soooo happy!
  • AugustWestAugustWest Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 62
    I bought the sampler and let it sit for about a week before I smoked one last night. I think it might be among the best bang-for-your-buck samplers offered by CCom. I smoked one of the monster Muy Bueso's. It was a great cigar. Great flavors as mentioned in prior reviews. Great construction and feel in the hand. I am going to let some sit for a while and see how they age.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    laker1963:
    kohnhed:
    I bought some of these right when they first hit, cigar tasted fantastic till about half way down then it turned bad. Alex said they were a little wet so I have let them sit for a few months. I smoked another one about a week ago, def night and day. I think these sticks def get better as they age.
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    jthanatos:
    laker1963:
    kohnhed:
    Here you go
    What the @#$%? I ordered a 5 pack last month and paid more than this 8 cigar sampler costs. I didn't know this existed and it wasn't offered. Damn.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    kohnhed:
    wow 3 post in 4 years. Brother you talk to much :)
  • Duke2Duke2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 393
    Well I'm on my third box of Torpedos. It is my go to daily smoke and my default choice when I can't make up my mind.

I can't wait to see what his next release is going to be.
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    I just ordered a Box Of Buesos - that's got a nice ring to it.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    im smoking one right now. its ROTT

i have a feeling these will age well.

review will follow.

• KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    kuzi16:
    im smoking one right now. its ROTT

i have a feeling these will age well.

review will follow.

Matt... Did u ever review these?
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    I was going to jump all over a box a few months back and when I called in they hand no boxes of Robusto's .... Andy hooked me up as they were 59.95 for a box and instead he got me 4 five packs for the same price less 10% .......... I love this smoke and at the price I paid I am going to cry when I run out again. This cigar has some serious ageing potential.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Wait until you smoke his second release later this year ( may). Fantastic!! Medium body and great balance. Love it. Not like genisis but excellent in its own right.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Alex Svenson:
    Wait until you smoke his second release later this year ( may). Fantastic!! Medium body and great balance. Love it. Not like genisis but excellent in its own right.
    wrapper? I'm very curious, the Genesis aged very well and is a very unique smoke.
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 826
    i like the genisis alot. enough to buy a box. letting it rest as you guys say it is good with alittle age.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    read the write up in the catalog sounded interesting.was waiting to hear from the brotherhood and get some reveiws.looks like its something worth picking up.
    jeep edson:
    i like the genisis alot. enough to buy a box. letting it rest as you guys say it is good with alittle age.
    I did the same...only had 3 or 4 so far out of that box, but it's a very good cigar at a great price.
    Alex Svenson:
    OY! Another must try release! You guys are killin me!
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Got one of these in a sampler and loved it. Ordered a box and Cigars.com matched the competitions deal and threw in the 8pc sampler with the box purchase, 28 sticks for $80. Happy,Happy,Happy!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Had one of these the other day...yeah it should sit!! I had it resting for a couple months out of cello...it's got that black pepper kick right up front. It did seem like a good yardy or everyday kinda stick
  • crzydimnd68crzydimnd68 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 136
    Just burned a robusto between games. Had a couple months on it fantastic.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    for those that havent tried them yet and want a taste, RB taster is the daily deal today.
  • mr.wendell1979mr.wendell1979 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    Recently ordered the same sampler and can honestly say that I'm glad I did... for the price, they are a great cigar.