Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Viaje Fivers

jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
Fellas, I have put together a few more Viaje fivers for those of you who can't find them or want to try them. These are normally pricey and those who have inquired before will be happy to know I am covering the taxes and shipping so these are cheaper this time around. I prefer Ppal and message me for details.

WLP Candella, WLP Stuffed Turkey, WLP 50/50 Red (original), Late Harvest X2 image Skull & Bones MOAB (Original Release), S&B ? Black, S&B ? White, Fifty/Fifty Black, TNT (Original) image Exclusivo Chiquito, Summerfest X2, Atlantic Cigar 15th Ann. Exclusivo Lancero, Summerfest (original) image Holiday Blend 2010, Skull & Bones MOAB (Original), Late Harvest, Holiday Blend 2010, ZOMBIE ORIGINAL RELEASE image

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    MVW67:
    Pm sent
    roomie are you becoming a viaje who-re? hmm? would you like to tell the open forum something?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    Pm sent
    roomie are you becoming a viaje who-re? hmm? would you like to tell the open forum something?
    I'm taking interest. I'm sick of NUBs.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    Pm sent
    i have NEVER seen you smoke a nub. you freakin smoked two lanceros at the herf. wait.. it was two lanceros right? thanks again for pointing me to the rice. it was good. should have just eaten outta the tupperware since no one touched it but me
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    Pm sent
    i have NEVER seen you smoke a nub. you freakin smoked two lanceros at the herf. wait.. it was two lanceros right? thanks again for pointing me to the rice. it was good. should have just eaten outta the tupperware since no one touched it but me
    I was gifted with a few Viajes this weekend (including Mike's C4) I'm intrigued.
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    Pm sent
    I was gifted with a few Viajes this weekend (including Mike's C4) I'm intrigued.
    Nope it's tough, viaje can be a hit or miss, but I still love the supershots, but there is another reason for this purchase...............:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    MVW67:
    Nope it's tough, viaje can be a hit or miss, but I still love the supershots, but there is another reason for this purchase...............:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    Mmmm supershots ---- nom nom nom.
    I hope they make more.
    jgibv:
    MVW67:
    I hope they make more.
    Yeah Johnny 5 your to blame get me hooked then stop, WTF Johnny,Johnny, Johnnny!!!
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    This is one I wish I could get in on. Great sticks, Great prices.
    MVW67:
    jgibv:
    MVW67:
    I hope they make more.
    Yeah Johnny 5 your to blame get me hooked then stop, WTF Johnny,Johnny, Johnnny!!!
    Sorry mike :-/
    I only saw them at the B&M twice (?) and that was a while ago. I've only smoked 2 myself and haven't seen anymore since early summer. I'll keep my eyes peeled and let you know if I come across some, but am not getting my hopes up.
    jgibv:
    MVW67:
    jgibv:
    MVW67:
    I hope they make more.
    I only saw them at the B&M twice (?) and that was a while ago. I've only smoked 2 myself and haven't seen anymore since early summer. I'll keep my eyes peeled and let you know if I come across some, but am not getting my hopes up.
    I think you outta be punished!
    MVW67:
    jgibv:
    MVW67:
    jgibv:
    MVW67:
    I hope they make more.
    I think you outta be punished!
    Stop thread jacking Mike.....

Sorry jsnake, now back to the OP - good luck moving those viajes dude!!
  • NectarCigarNectarCigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 171
    2 and 4 gone. Trying to respond to everyone now. Sorry at work.
    1 and 3 still up for grabs at a very reasonable price. Basically I paid the taxes and shipping is free.