Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Spanish Cedar Boxes/ Closed and Done

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
Looking to get my hands on about 5 20-25 count boxes . I have no problem paying for the shipping. Yes, I know I can go to my local B&M. Yes, I know I can buy some or purchase trays. But I figured I could ask my BOTL here before doing such things. I never thought I would have the problem I'm facing right now. And using boxes would help tremdously. Of course we all know that whoever you are will still come out on top with doing this, thanks in advance ;).....

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    how do you know which ones are really spanish cedar or what brands do you know that only use it or all cigar boxes made with it , compared to say jus cedar/other type woods ?
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    jj20030:
    how do you know which ones are really spanish cedar or what brands do you know that only use it or all cigar boxes made with it , compared to say jus cedar/other type woods ?
    Spanish Cedar is actually a type of Mahogany, and all cigar boxes that are wood are made from it.

Rick I have more then enough boxes to send you some if you want no problem. 5 or 6 enough?
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    laker1963:
    jj20030:
    Spanish Cedar is actually a type of Mahogany, and all cigar boxes that are wood are made from it.

Rick I have more then enough boxes to send you some if you want no problem. 5 or 6 enough?

PM incoming...
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Didn't see this but let me know if you need more the guy at my B&M gives them to me when I need them since I'm one of the few of their clients that actually ages sticks. Plus I always hand out a few to the staff that they don't carry
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Didn't see this but let me know if you need more the guy at my B&M gives them to me when I need them since I'm one of the few of their clients that actually ages sticks. Plus I always hand out a few to the staff that they don't carry

Noted and thank you.

• jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    RCY Cigars:
    Looking to get my hands on about 5 20-25 count boxes . I have no problem paying for the shipping. Yes, I know I can go to my local B&M. Yes, I know I can buy some or purchase trays. But I figured I could ask my BOTL here before doing such things. I never thought I would have the problem I'm facing right now. And using boxes would help tremdously. Of course we all know that whoever you are will still come out on top with doing this, thanks in advance ;).....

PM