Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Vulchors contest winnings

laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
Here are the sticks which Dave graciously sent me for winning his contest a couple of weeks back. Thank you Dave. Very nice selection of sticks if I do say so myself :)

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    very nice selection right thur doogie
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    jliu:
    I know right? Dave is my forward shipper, he never fails me and he sends me cigars like these for winning his contest! I feel like I won the lottery with this guy lol.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    laker1963:
    jliu:
    I know right? Dave is my forward shipper, he never fails me and he sends me cigars like these for winning his contest! I feel like I won the lottery with this guy lol.
    ahh. i did not know about this brother in this fashion. love hearing things like this. that's the whole point of this forum. the botl aspect of it.
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 590
    Is that a Sencillo Platinum? Let me know what you think about them. They keep catching my eye. I'm thinking about picking up a few.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very nice Dougy, very nice and yes Sencillo is yummy! Great winnings:-) :-) :-)
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    laker1963:
    jliu:
    Wuzza forward shipper?
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Always a good feeling when you win something. It's even a better feeling when you receive your winnings. Nicely done, you will enjoy those for sure.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    webmost:
    laker1963:
    jliu:
    Wuzza forward shipper?
    A forward shipper is a guy who unselfishly allows me to send my shipments to his home and then he forwards them to me in Canada.

A year or so ago C.Com had to stop shipping to Canada as well as other international addresses. It was then that many BOTL here offered to ship for us Canadians. I have used others here as well and appreciate their efforts as well. With Dave the shipping from his state to my home is faster then any other mailing point and he has never said no or lead me to think that he was tired of doing this for me and for that I am ultimately grateful.