Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ratzilla, BOTL Lancero, DE Shirt and Cutter! NEW DETAILS!

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
yeah, we're giving all of that away on CigarChat next Thursday (September 13th) at 4PM PDT. Tim Podwika, owner of PodmanCigars, is our guest and he is being "sponsored" by Jonathan Drew and Drew Estate...

here's a pic... all the details will be posted on RRR this weekend... I'll add a link when I get it all sorted out... just wanted to give you guys a heads up since this is a freakin awesome prize!

POST EDIT: I just found out we're giving away FIVE of these prize packs!!!

Photobucket

Comments

• BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Dizzzammmmnnn! I see you havent responded to my tweet about finding out how to get one of those Red,White, and Blue Four Kicks hats....
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Awesome brother, I will be there!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Bombay:
    Dizzzammmmnnn! I see you havent responded to my tweet about finding out how to get one of those Red,White, and Blue Four Kicks hats....
    Yeah, I was trying to come up with some sort of Ccom exclusive contest... any ideas?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    robbyras:
    Bombay:
    Yeah, I was trying to come up with some sort of Ccom exclusive contest... any ideas?
    Hey Rob, how about names in a hat for the hat and have it exclusive for Cigar.com members...........LOL

Yeah, thanks for chuckling at that, I've got nothing, really just wanted to post pad and didn't feel like going to the fluff thread.
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    bandyt09:
    robbyras:
    Bombay:
    Hey Rob, how about names in a hat for the hat and have it exclusive for Cigar.com members...........LOL

Yeah, thanks for chuckling at that, I've got nothing, really just wanted to post pad and didn't feel like going to the fluff thread.
    Like Bandy needs to post pad...Ha, that is a good one. We can talk ideas when we meet up.
    Bombay:
    bandyt09:
    robbyras:
    Bombay:

Like Bandy needs to post pad...Ha, that is a good one. We can talk ideas when we meet up.
    Silly fluffer
    bandyt09:
    robbyras:
    Bombay:

How about some kind of Baseball driven contest and we'll call it "Hats for Bats" Any Major League fans out there?

it will be a Ccom exclusive deal for sure...
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    robbyras:
    bandyt09:
    robbyras:
    Bombay:

How about some kind of Baseball driven contest and we'll call it "Hats for Bats" Any Major League fans out there?

it will be a Ccom exclusive deal for sure...
    Not really a Major League fan but if you did Savannah Sand Gnats trivia, I would be all over it..................
  • lilninjabuddylilninjabuddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 11
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Hey Rob, I would like to come out of my hiatus from your contests for this one. If that's alright with you of course?
    OchoZacho:
    Hey Rob, I would like to come out of my hiatus from your contests for this one. If that's alright with you of course?
    Depends... where the F you been? I joke... all my Ccom peeps are ALWAYS welcome!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Yummy!! Tasty treats..pick me...pick me!! I love that crazy J. Drew
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    robbyras:
    OchoZacho:
    Depends... where the F you been? I joke... all my Ccom peeps are ALWAYS welcome!
    Ha! Started a new job a couple of months ago, had to go to Phoenix for a couple of weeks, baby stuff with the wife. Life gets busy ya know! Awesome to see the site going well brother!
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    No need for a contest just send it all my way!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Very cool Rob. So how do I go about increasing my chances of winning? Is a Jackson enough? Lol.
    Just to be clear, the DE Prize Packs will be given out during CigarChat on Thursday 9/13 at 4PM PDT. I will post details about the giveaway on the site this weekend. JD and Podman are kinda specific about what they want to do... and there are a few things that I don't want to post here out of respect for Ccom

The other contest that Bombay mentioned will be for some cigars and a Red, White and Blue Four Kicks hat from Crowned Heads... here's a pic of that hat, but it is completely separate... and unfortunately, those Headley grange samples are just for me...

Photobucket
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Nooo, I will be in class. This makes me sad
    Just a reminder that this is happening on Thursday... I'll have more info posted today.
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Nice I don't work on Thursday looks like I'm gonna join the chat
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    scarlin:
    Nooo, I will be in class. This makes me sad
    :(
  • NectarCigarNectarCigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 171
    Can anyone be in on this? Some nice loot, havent gotten my hands on one of those ratzillas yet!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    NectarCigar:
    Can anyone be in on this? Some nice loot, havent gotten my hands on one of those ratzillas yet!!
    Just join the cigar chat Thursday. If nothing else, the cigar chats are really cool.
    SleevePlz:
    NectarCigar:
    Just join the cigar chat Thursday. If nothing else, the cigar chats are really cool.
    +1, Tony speaks the truth, it is fun just to be there and learn something new.
    marineatbn03:
    SleevePlz:
    NectarCigar:
    Thanks guys! Appreciate the kind words. I'm working hard to keep the show fresh and interesting. Giveaways like this don't hurt!

Nector - yep, anyone can get in. We post all this up on Twitter and FB as well.

I have all the details listed on the site now. It turns out there will be a promo code, free MUWAT +11's and support going to Cigars for Warriors! Get all the details here CigarChat Details

• NectarCigarNectarCigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 171
    robbyras:
    marineatbn03:
    SleevePlz:
    NectarCigar:
    Thanks guys! Appreciate the kind words. I'm working hard to keep the show fresh and interesting. Giveaways like this don't hurt!

Nector - yep, anyone can get in. We post all this up on Twitter and FB as well.

I have all the details listed on the site now. It turns out there will be a promo code, free MUWAT +11's and support going to Cigars for Warriors! Get all the details here CigarChat Details

Sounds good, thanks guys!! Excited just to join the chat!!