Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bombed by ???

Big TexBig Tex Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
So stowggie told me a while back how generous everyone here is, didn't take long for me to find out firsthand. Got home and found my first bomb waiting for me. I have no idea who even sent it at the moment. I haven't had any of these yet and am looking forward to lighting them up. Thanks again mystery bomber!

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Nice hit,, Im going with Beloit WI
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Should be something that says the originating town. What is it?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Nice selection! Great guys and gals on here!! Enjoy
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Nice hit who ever you are!!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    That looks familiar
  • Big TexBig Tex Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
    0patience:
    Should be something that says the originating town. What is it?
    Return address said somewhere out of Cali, but the zip code was out of Louisiana. The street address didn't line up with either town. Not that I could Google anyway. The postmark didn't have the city listed on it where it originated. Guess they don't want me to return fire...but I'll figure it out one way or the other...then bombs away!
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    How did someone already get your addy? Crazy:)
    stowggie:
    How did someone already get your addy? Crazy:)
    Ha, funny guy!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Can you make out the postal stamp?
    beatnic:
    Yeah, but it's not a "stamp". It's printed off of a computer. But has no indication of where it originated from. But the zip code on the return address is just down the road from your town...hmm...
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Big Tex:
    beatnic:
    Yeah, but it's not a "stamp". It's printed off of a computer. But has no indication of where it originated from. But the zip code on the return address is just down the road from your town...hmm...
    OK. I'll give it up. Just a welcome gift from the forum. An odd collection of sticks that I like. Hope you enjoy them as well. And I was just tryin to give Mike a break. Stay on long enough, you'll meet Mike. And as I mentioned in the note, "share the love" brother.
    Oh, and you know who gave you up. Go easy on him. As to my address? Have fun finding that.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    beatnic:
    Big Tex:
    beatnic:
    OK. I'll give it up. Just a welcome gift from the forum. An odd collection of sticks that I like. Hope you enjoy them as well. And I was just tryin to give Mike a break. Stay on long enough, you'll meet Mike. And as I mentioned in the note, "share the love" brother.
    Oh, and you know who gave you up. Go easy on him. As to my address? Have fun finding that.
    Haha, gave yourself up, huh?
    I will for sure share the love. Yeah, I knew James would give me up in a heartbeat. I've been wanting to try all those sticks you sent. Looking forward to firing them up! I'll get your addy one of these days. Someone will give you up. Thanks again for the bomb brother.