Home Non Cigar Related

Man Cave

RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
Who's got one? I have a garage, but due to the heat I don't really use it as a man cave. My neighbor has an awesome shed that is the size of a small house, so I'm pretty jealous. I'm trying to figure out what I'd like to do when we settle down for good, IE garage, shed, build one myself. Just looking for some ideas!

Comments

• JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    Rain:
    Who's got one? I have a garage, but due to the heat I don't really use it as a man cave. My neighbor has an awesome shed that is the size of a small house, so I'm pretty jealous. I'm trying to figure out what I'd like to do when we settle down for good, IE garage, shed, build one myself. Just looking for some ideas!
    I took over a spare bedroom upstairs a few years ago for my winter cigar enjoyment. Haven't really spent a lot of money on it - I've got an inexpensive but adequate exhaust system, a TV & a music system, and a poker table and a few comfortable chairs, and some wall art.
  • jihiggsjihiggs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 468
    i just want a single room to sleep in i could be happy in
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    My little bar i built.......i have the carpet in now, it is nice to go to the bar, and when your finished, just go up stairs and get in bed! image
    Jeez, Rail. That is 10X better then what I will ever have!
    Rain:
    Well thanks.:-)..it was not hard to build...just started out with oak kitchen cabinets and started to build......seen the hard wood flooring and cabinets used on a tv show, so i "stole" the idea from them...
    Rail Jockey:
    Rain:
    Well thanks.:-)..it was not hard to build...just started out with oak kitchen cabinets and started to build......seen the hard wood flooring and cabinets used on a tv show, so i "stole" the idea from them...
    Yeah, but I can't build anything ;) Is that in your house, garage, shed..?
    Rain:
    Rail Jockey:
    Rain:
    Yeah, but I can't build anything ;) Is that in your house, garage, shed..?
    That could prove difficult then....i bet you would do better than you think.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    I found myself a real nice shed that I plan on getting once we get settled in a house we like
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Closed-in, 2 car carport. Work shop/smoke shop/MenDen

• rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    I got one Man Cave, completely separated from my house. I can really enjoy there without any disturbance. I have indoor and outdoor designated smoking area. Here are some pictures: Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    rzaman:
    I got one Man Cave, completely separated from my house. I can really enjoy there without any disturbance. I have indoor and outdoor designated smoking area. Here are some pictures: Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Dude...I love you.