Home Non Cigar Related

*Official* Rant about your team.

18910111214»

Comments

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    bbass2:
    Braves looking pretty good so far. Justin Upton is earning his and his brother's paycheck.
    Hell yes they are...I will be down there this month to watch my boys play and watch them retire Chippers number....i wont be surprised if I cry that night!!
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Rant. Pacers lose. Miami won. Rant.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Way to phone it in last night Pacers... and my UCA Bears lost to Mississippi State in the CWS. You know it's bad when you turn the game off in the third quarter of game 7 to watch family guy episodes you've seen 10 times. Better luck next year. Go Spurs!
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    pelirrojo:
    Way to phone it in last night Pacers... and my UCA Bears lost to Mississippi State in the CWS. You know it's bad when you turn the game off in the third quarter of game 7 to watch family guy episodes you've seen 10 times. Better luck next year. Go Spurs!
    We really could have used Danny Granger. Next year.
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    No rants here. One word- Bruins!

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    pross:
    No rants here. One word- Blackhawks !

Fixed that one for you. I'd love to see the Hawks and Penns play for the cup. My two favorite hockey teams.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Angels Baseball. Thread closed
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Really? 17 seconds? WOW.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Can I start b!tching about the Eagles yet? I feel like I'm going to need a head start this year.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    danielzreyes:
    Tigers just lost to those Angles. Thread reopened and closed again in the same post. Did I mention I am a Lions fan?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    U know its bad when the Pirates have a better record than my Redlegs, to early to start talking about my Bengals yet?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Mariners again last in team hitting...boring...
    ddubridge:
    danielzreyes:
    Tigers just lost to those Angles. Thread reopened and closed again in the same post. Did I mention I am a Lions fan?
    Did I mention I'm a Lions fan as well?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    danielzreyes:
    Lol, me too. Now if the Lions players would stop talking about making it to the SB this year, we might be alright. Oh, and congrats Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (pick a city, weirdos). Solid win last night.
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    My rant? I'm from Ohio and a fan of all teams Cleveland. Nuff said.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    danielzreyes:
    Lol, me too. Now if the Lions players would stop talking about making it to the SB this year, we might be alright. Oh, and congrats Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (pick a city, weirdos). Solid win last night.
    And tonight! :(
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    danielzreyes:
    And tonight! :(
    Tonight we won. Last night you guys lost.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Lets go Red Sox... .. ... .... .... And then we have the Pats........... a big ? this year.
    The Dodgers was fooled by the hidden ball trick! Hahahaha made this season worth it!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    SEAHAWKS!!!!!!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Saints be jellin!