Home Non Cigar Related

thank you and I aint goin anywhere

2»

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Oh hell yeah WAYLON AND WILLIE!!! Woohoo! I'll put my sh$tkickers on!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    I wore the crap out of that album while going trough many cases of PBR....man the good times.

MTuccelli:
    I wore the crap out of that album while going trough many cases of PBR....man the good times.

I got kicked out of a willie show twice! Then he stole a joint from me lol. I've had the pleasure of hanging backstage and meeting Merle several times too. Love that old country
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    catfishbluezz:
    MTuccelli:

I got kicked out of a willie show twice! Then he stole a joint from me lol. I've had the pleasure of hanging backstage and meeting Merle several times too. Love that old country
    Cool...Willie didn't steal a joint from me but when I was stationed at Bergstrom AFB in Austin TX I had the opportunity to fill my truck up next to Willie filling his up. All I could muster up to say was a how ya doing, I was kind of in shock cause what is the chance of bumping into a star like that.

MTuccelli:
    catfishbluezz:
    MTuccelli:

Cool...Willie didn't steal a joint from me but when I was stationed at Bergstrom AFB in Austin TX I had the opportunity to fill my truck up next to Willie filling his up. All I could muster up to say was a how ya doing, I was kind of in shock cause what is the chance of bumping into a star like that.

Those guys are super stars man... I had the same problem lol
  • RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    Good to know, stay strong brother.