Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A-TEAM What The Bleepity Bleep

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
Come home to no garage door and a pissed off wife. Yeah, when a box can't fit in your mailbox. The mailman tosses it in front of your garage. Thanks jerks for ripping a whole in my new house. Of course I was really pissed off when I realize these geniuses sent it to my old address and it got forward to my home. The travel time may have hurt these a little. Nevertheless, I secured them in a safe place to get comfortable again.

Just when you think this place has lost its touch, BOOM! Thank you fellas, thank you very much. And to the ringleader, oh yea. There will be a special thank you in the mail very soon. This is what these guys did to me.

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Who or why would this happen, thank you again as I'm still amazed by this.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Damn Bro......Pretty major hit, if you ask me.........
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    I love how you comment on your own post...is this one of those random thought processes? You know why it happened...because you are you and you should know that you deserve it, dont you.

P.S. I was trying to go for a record for using the word "you" in the same sentence.
    All I know is these SOAG's just made it bad for Greg and whoever else. Yea, I said it. Don't get me started either because this not only hurt because they blew up my garage door. Oh no, because I had to explain to the misses that the box was forwarded from our old home. And that the knuckle heads in the forum sent the box and I didnt buy anything. Yeah, she really believe that after seeing a PP deduction from the account. Thanks again. It's everyones *** and you know it because I refrain from cursing, jerks :)...
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    I just want apologize to all the BOTL that participated in this, as I sent it to the old addy without double checking and that caused some nervousness. I appreciate all of you being patient and participating in this hit. Funny thing is...he just posted this was his favorite FR at OLH Lololololol... You deserve it Rick
    RCY Cigars:
    All I know is these SOAG's just made it bad for Greg and whoever else. Yea, I said it. Don't get me started either because this not only hurt because they blew up my garage door. Oh no, because I had to explain to the misses that the box was forwarded from our old home. And that the knuckle heads in the forum sent the box and I didnt by anything. Yeah, she really believe that after seeing a PP deduction from the account. Thanks again. It's everyones *** and you know it because I refrain from cursing, jerks :)...
    HUH.....You must be talikng about the other Greg on here. If you guys pi$$ed Rick off so much that he bombs the hell out of me, I am going to bomb the whole forum. Nobody will be safe. I will release the Kracken........
    wait, is this a call to arms against greg?
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Outstanding hit by the A-team very nice MAJOR hit indeed. Yummy
    Trident:
    No, it isn't...........Its just an administrative oversight. Harmless at best.....
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Daayyyummm A-TEAM. Glad to see the generosity is still alive and well amidst the recent turmoil.

Enjoy those fine-looking cigars Rick, you know you deserve it!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    I think you left out a few bleeps!!!!!!! But damn thats gotta hurt!! Lol oh well you deserved it!!!
    greg2648:
    Trident:
    No, it isn't...........Its just an administrative oversight. Harmless at best.....

hmm, i'm usually not mistaken about stuff like this...maybe i should just fire one off towards greg anyway, thoughts?
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Trident:
    greg2648:
    Trident:

hmm, i'm usually not mistaken about stuff like this...maybe i should just fire one off towards rick too anyway, thoughts?
    FIXED IT,LOL
    jj20030:
    Trident:
    greg2648:
    Trident:

hmm, i'm usually not mistaken about stuff like this...maybe i should just fire one off towards rick too anyway, thoughts?
    FIXED IT,LOL
    Yeah, I have some thoughts on it........its amazing how a simple "typo" could start WWIII. But Hey, who am I to say....I have an open account with USPS......
    He knows who I'm talking to. That's your *** and you can thank the A-TEAM...
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Trident:
    YES
    Helluva hit fellas. ENjoy Rick
    RCY Cigars:
    Damn, I am fvcked......Thank you A-TEAM....Biotches.....
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    Damn, I am fvcked......Thank you A-TEAM....Biotches.....
    This forum needs WWIII to bring it back after this weekend. All hell needs to break loose...
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    RCY Cigars:
    lmao,,, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0nyy6AcfY4
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Why does it bring me pleasure to see Rick get smacked??
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    catfishbluezz:
    I just want apologize to all the BOTL that participated in this, as I sent it to the old addy without double checking and that caused some nervousness. I appreciate all of you being patient and participating in this hit. Funny thing is...he just posted this was his favorite FR at OLH Lololololol... You deserve it Rick

no worries catfish.....I ain't mad atcha.... at least he finally got it, that's all that matters......enjoy em' Rick!!!
  • NectarCigarNectarCigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 171
    Nice!! Those look tasty!!
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    marineatbn03:
    Why does it bring me pleasure to see Rick get smacked??
    +1million
    nickiam:
    catfishbluezz:

no worries catfish.....I ain't mad atcha.... at least he finally got it, that's all that matters......enjoy em' Rick!!!
    Nobody was, which was why I wanted to thank everyone. Me....I was sweatin ballz and embarrassed lol
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    catfishbluezz:
    nickiam:
    catfishbluezz:

Nobody was, which was why I wanted to thank everyone. Me....I was sweatin ballz and embarrassed lol
    I was wondering what the malfunction was... operator error :p
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Enjoy Rick!! We honor the vets the best way we know how!
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    No need to bomb all of the A team... Catfish made me do it I swear
    Hey you Freakin Noobs, thanks a ton and watch yourself around here. Some guys give you up quick for a fiver of Liga Privada Dirty Rats (Catfishnuggets), lol. Just thought you would want to know....