Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

You choose 1 of 3 to be bombed!!

Comments

• insomnniapbinsomnniapb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 590
    DUUUUUUDE what the *&#@, I don't approve this thread or it's message!!! (that means TRIDENT)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    insomnniapb:
    DUUUUUUDE what the *&#@, I don't approve this thread or it's message!!! (that means TRIDENT)
    HI
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Dude...everyone is voting for lee, go back and edit
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    MVW67:
    MTuccelli:
    MVW67:
    I have a truce with Trident, but you can hit him...LOL
    It's cause he is in the Michigan Militia isn't it?

No,No.....oh the rest of the militia are well like Cadets!:-)
    Do I need to run a few more solo missions and work on increasing my rank? Okay, will do. I think I have an address for someone in Badger Country around here somewhere... Oh, and I vote for Daniel. Bomb the crap out of that dude. We are running out of SoCal targets, so take advantage of the ones we have left!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Trident:
    Dude...everyone please vote for ME
    Fixed it for you brother....no need to thank me.

MTuccelli:
    Trident:

I guess those nub dubs that were headed your way may be detoured to some other brother looking to try some...
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    The Kid:
    MTuccelli:
    Trident:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    First is mr lee.mcglynn second is insomnia and third is danielreyez. Bomb will go out on Monday and the person with the most votes gets hit! That simple now go vote!!
    my votes are for 1,2,or 3 listed here....in this quote being the key. I needed to correct a mistake in the first thread
    Man you are a trouble maker...I vote for Trident!

You know what your right,, I vote for trident too,,lol
    +1 for Ariel's papa!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    MTuccelli:
    MVW67:

Do I need to run a few more solo missions and work on increasing my rank? Okay, will do. I think I have an address for someone in Badger Country around here somewhere... Oh, and I vote for Daniel. Bomb the crap out of that dude. We are running out of SoCal targets, so take advantage of the ones we have left!
    JK, be nice Shafty......
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    MTuccelli:
    MVW67:

JK, be nice Shafty......
    Can't think of a nicer thing to do than gift some cigars to a guy that loves cigars. I actually picked up a box of LP L40's today with the intention of getting them for Trident, but I could screw with him and just gift them to you instead! Lol!!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    MTuccelli:
    MVW67:

JK, be nice Shafty......
    Can't think of a nicer thing to do than gift some cigars to a guy that loves cigars. I actually picked up a box of LP L40's today with the intention of getting them for Trident, but I could screw with him and just gift them to you instead! Lol!!!
    oh that would kill him!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I vote for ALL of them.. A love gift will make us feel better..a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!
    Trident:
    MTuccelli:
    Trident:

I guess those nub dubs that were headed your way may be detoured to some other brother looking to try some...
    I say vote for MVW67...MVW67...MVW67

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    MTuccelli:
    MVW67:

Lol the mm was off limits to the b town bombers!! I'm not a member
    MTuccelli:
    Trident:

Thank you mr tuccelli!!
    Anyone else want in on the action?? I think Sleeveplz just joined the list!! Mtucelli I think he's gunning for you! There is always time to throw another package together lol
    danielzreyes:
    Bubblicious.
    Awww man,,looks like your the 1st runner up,,dangit,,,Hey,Do you like turtles??
    Yubba Bubba

Lee.mcglynn:
    The Kid:
    I dont want to pick one over the other,, so can I bomb the 1st runner up???
    The runner up is fair game Rudy!
    Rudy, I'm pretty sure the Lee is the runner up and the third place candidate...look at all the write in votes...I am still working on getting him into first place...
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Trident:
    Rudy, I'm pretty sure the Lee is the runner up and the third place candidate...look at all the write in votes...I am still working on getting him into first place...
    That doesn't change the fact that you are first place in my mind Roman, I don't play by the rules
    Trident:
    Yes I have read all the votes and this has been handed over to the "The Commitee" for a ruling.
    marineatbn03:
    Trident:
    That doesn't change the fact that you are first place in my mind Roman, I don't play by the rules

AWWWW, thanks man, i just got a little teary eyed...let's man hug, and grab a beer...
    The Kid:
    Trident:
    Yes I have read all the votes and this has been handed over to the "The Commitee" for a ruling.

I'm pretty sure i sit on the committee...
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Anyone else want in on the action?? I think Sleeveplz just joined the list!! Mtucelli I think he's gunning for you! There is always time to throw another package together lol
    Who is gunning for who?

MTuccelli:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Who is gunning for who?

I think sleevs about to bomb on you!! Lol trident is just looking for the mm to get whacked!!
    you talk about the MM getting whacked...im pretty sure you are just trying to stir us up...and maybe this has happened. i wonder who lives in merion PA? i have some munitions being constructed for that pour soul...
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MTuccelli:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Who is gunning for who?

I think sleevs about to bomb on you!! Lol trident is just looking for the mm to get whacked!!
    The only way he can bomb me is if it is loaded with Nub Dubs and Gurkha Regents

ummm...that can be arranged. you just signed up for it!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    1ZEW9678YN12297228 - Just sayin
    now that's called premature eja....umm, early firing...the votes haven't even been tallied...unless you are shooting at Lee and then I'll say go get em cowboy!