Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Vision Got Me

RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
I had a horrible day of work yesterday, but Vision managed to pick me up. I got home to an awesome package from him. I sent him the picture so he will post it when he gets on. Yesterday was so bad, that the picture is once short because I smoked the MOW Puro he sent. Thanks again Peter. As always, thanks for the camera Jiunn!

Comments

• reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Rain:
    I had a horrible day of work yesterday, but Vision managed to pick me up. I got home to an awesome package from him. I sent him the picture so he will post it when he gets on. Yesterday was so bad, that the picture is once short because I smoked the MOW Puro he sent. Thanks again Peter. As always, thanks for the camera Jiunn!
    so let me see here, werent you just asking me to send a little extra in the gars i owe vision? does this mean he hit you twice in a row? ha ha gotta see the pic!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Haha, no, this was a 5 for 5 trade that turned in to a 10 for 10. No bombs...as of yet.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    reggie713:
    Rain:
    so let me see here, werent you just asking me to send a little extra in the gars i owe vision? does this mean he hit you twice in a row? ha ha gotta see the pic!

He actually helped me out. I needed some sticks I enjoy to smoke in a hurry due to the "Dude" (My son) being fussy. Rain helped me out by killing it.... I will jump on the Laptop and post pics.
    your lil ol box is on the way vision i sent you a pm with the dc# in it! enjoy
    Pics. The unbanded is AJ Overrun. The Graycliff has about a year on it. OH yea... the Diesel.... over a year.
    Photobucket
    Vision:
    Pics. The unbanded is AJ Overrun. The Graycliff has about a year on it. OH yea... the Diesel.... over a year.
    Photobucket
    nice! how are those partagas? ive yet to try one
    reggie713:
    Vision:
    Photobucket
    nice! how are those partagas? ive yet to try one

Good... RobGreen lives off them =) Just a good solid smoke. For the money its tough to beat.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I got these from the guy in the title as well.
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Peter, you are giving people the impression you're back in the game and ready to play.
    Rain:
    Peter, you are giving people the impression you're back in the game and ready to play.

Like I said.... I need stuff to smoke.... not send out. I dont gift what I am sent (Unless Robgreen comes over and my humi is always open to him). So... If I am sent sticks in a trade or bomb they get smoked... If I buy them... well hell.... they may see a new part of the country.