Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ruination, Armada, Diesel F/S

Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
I am looking to sell some of my AJ sticks that I have lying around. They're in great shape, but I have had zero desire to smoke them, and I don't forsee that changing. I've listed everything below with a few pictures as well as the types of payments I will accept.

These are all sticks I bought from CCOM. They've sat in my humis/coolers since I recieved them. The only exception is there are 3 Ruinations that I added to that lot. Those 3 I either got in trades from folks on this site, or were singles from 5 packs. Prices are a shipped price of the carrier of my choosing. Probably the USP service, but I may have to change that should the need arise. I am basically charging what I paid + shipping. I don't want to ship these internationally, sorry. You must also be on the good traders list.

Payment:

I accept Money Orders, and checks as well, but I'm going to wait for the check to clear before shipping. Cash is doable, and there's some kind of transaction Chase bank can do if you have a checking account with them. I don't know all the details of how it works, but that's a possibility as well. I do not want to do Paypal.

If you have a problem with any of the above, don't buy. If you are going to pm me just to argue about something, don't, just move on. Thanks for reading.

Lot #1: SOLD

Lot #2: Diesel Unlimited - 16 cigars

Second is a partial box of Diesel Unlimititeds d.X (Belicoso). There are 16 sticks in the box. I bought it in Dec 2010. I don't have the lid to the box. Price is $47.00 shipped, if you want the box it will be $3 more.

Lot #3: SOLD

Lot #4: SOLD

That's it. Thanks for reading.

Comments