Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ISO Paul Garmirian cigars

kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
anyone have a few? maybe we can work something out.

not a big deal if i dont get them. I just wanna get my toe in the water here.

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    If you can't find them a B&M around me has them...I haven't been there for a while but I know they have them if they are still open
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    I'm having a lancero now. The wrapper wa trashed for the first half, second half is fantastic. The finish is excellent and I can tell the tobacco is top quality. It's a gourmet series, good luck with the hunt and im interested in hearing your thoughts. I'll be buying more.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    kuzi16:

Did you see the interview?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    robbyras:
    kuzi16:

yup.
    i think hes an real old school guy. ive been really enjoying mild and medium so this really got me interested.
    i dont care if he came off as kind of a jerk. I think hes just misunderstood.
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    PM to you Kuzi.
    kuzi16:
    robbyras:
    kuzi16:

yup.
    i think hes an real old school guy. ive been really enjoying mild and medium so this really got me interested.
    i dont care if he came off as kind of a jerk. I think hes just misunderstood.
    yeah, i don;t think he came off as a jerk... just sounded like and older guy who was asked his opinion and decided to really give it..."You wanna know what I REALLY think? ok... I'll tell you what I really think..."

that was my impression... it's like listening to my parents talk about social media... or listening to me talk about baseball... we long for a time that was more simple... and I think that's his beef... he wants to focus more on the cigar than the POW of the cigar maker... but advertising and marketing are not going away, so get used to it... its a new generation... Kinda like how Bond went from "Shaken not stirred" pretty boy to unstoppable badass... things change
    Robby, link to the interview? I'm curious, I liked the smoke I had even though it was trashed.
    robbyras:
    here it is... PG Interview

Thanks for posting, very cool interview. Now I want to try more lol.
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    Good read. Put me in the PG camp, Lol. Never been much of a fan of DE, and SS has really put me off with his attitude in multiple online postings the past year. Shows little respect for anyone who disagrees with his opinion, and very little respect toward any customers who don't jump on the DE Fanboy marketing bandwagon.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    In respect to pg I will agree with his views...even though I am a hip hop bastardo ing person lol. I think marketing has taken over the market for the most part. Take ab's prensado...in my mind there is no way this is the best cigar in the world!!!!! I think it's a average stick but ca says much different. With de well I can't say much about them...I have some ligas that I got in trades and haven't touched them since well....they are de. I'm not one for a "infused" cigar and I actually don't really trust de. As for rocky well all I can say is stop pushing crap out and focus on perfecting some of the stuff you already have out!! There might be 1-2 on his line I thought were actually worth the money!! But all in all everyone has opinions and you can't really put up that great of a argument either way!!!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i just think everyone has different views of what a cigar SHOULD be.
    if everyone wanted the same cigars with the same styling, same advertizing, same presentation, then there would only be one cigar company in existence.