Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I have no idea who I should thank

MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
I received an unexpected gift/bomb today but I am a little confused. The package came from The buffalonian but the return address is for Jim (kingjk729) so is this package sent by Bill but he used Jims address or was it sent from Jim and he used Bill's name?

Comments

• dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    Enjoy brother!!! The return. Addy should be from cheektowaga NY, that's where I live
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    The buffalonian:
    Enjoy brother!!! That damn catfish gave me the wrong addy ... he will get his soon enough
    Please be honest with me was this suppose to be a trade with Dustin?

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    MTuccelli:
    The buffalonian:
    Enjoy brother!!! That damn catfish gave me the wrong addy ... he will get his soon enough

This could get ugly.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    The buffalonian:
    Would this be the 2nd time Mike?
    I had no trade with dustin its a boom to you
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    MTuccelli:
    The buffalonian:

Have faith in me mike, I won't do that again... But I do know how he got the addy LOL
    The buffalonian:
    I had no trade with dustin its a boom to you
    So Dustin had nothing to do with this and is the return addy yours or Jims

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Don't lie buffalo...I'll rat you out
    catfishbluezz:
    MTuccelli:
    The buffalonian:

Have faith in me mike, I won't do that again... But I do know how he got the addy LOL
    That doesn't bother me how it got even though I like to maybe chat with a guy first before the bombing/gift giving gets started. What has me a bit upset is the use of a different return address

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Very nice hit!! Who ever you are?! And damn a esv!!
    Well Bill is that your return address or Jims? Don't get me wrong I appreciate anything I get but this switching address crap has to stop. If I just left everything as it was and didn't bother to check my bork-a-dex I would of sent return fire to Jim when in fact I thought it was going to you. I have no idea who started all this address misdirecting but it is getting old...ain't funny and will just get worse if you all don't stop doing it.

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    MTuccelli:
    Well Bill is that your return address or Jims? Don't get me wrong I appreciate anything I get but this switching address crap has to stop. If I just left everything as it was and didn't bother to check my bork-a-dex I would of sent return fire to Jim when in fact I thought it was going to you. I have no idea who started all this address misdirecting but it is getting old...ain't funny and will just get worse if you all don't stop doing it.

+1
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    I have a pretty good Idea who sent it,, not sure what the return addy thing is about,, Thinking Bill is using some disinformation techniques!!!(edit) I dont think Bill meant any harm by it!
    My intentions are true and the source of your addy didn't inform me that you like to be let known that your going to receive a bomb/gift. My address should be the same as the one i give as the return addy . I live at ### M*Par*in something cheektowaga Ny 14225, Jim used to live around the comer from me but thats my address, Kid or any one i have had dealings with can verify my addy. MVW pulled a switch on me my first trade and thats not my style to try to indirectly bomb someone.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    The buffalonian:
    My intentions are true and the source of your addy didn't inform me that you like to be let known that your going to receive a bomb/gift. My address should be the same as the one i give as the return addy . I live at ### M*Par*in something cheektowaga Ny 14225, Jim used to live around the comer from me but thats my address, Kid or any one i have had dealings with can verify my addy. MVW pulled a switch on me my first trade and thats not my style to try to indirectly bomb someone.

Yea Mike I used to live in Cheektowaga as well not far from Bill ..... My zip was 14227 ...... But I now live in Vermont and have since April. I had nothing to do with the bomb that you received so leave me alone and if you have a bork o dex please PM me as I have a new address in VT as the PO is making me close my box since they are making no money with all the repairs they have to fix after I get packages from you guys, now I've had to beef up my mailbox and insurance.
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 248
    kingjk729:
    The buffalonian:

Yea Mike I used to live in Cheektowaga as well not far from Bill ..... My zip was 14227 ...... But I now live in Vermont and have since April. I had nothing to do with the bomb that you received so leave me alone and if you have a bork o dex please PM me as I have a new address in VT as the PO is making me close my box since they are making no money with all the repairs they have to fix after I get packages from you guys, now I've had to beef up my mailbox and insurance.

haha bork o dex..
    After receiving a PM from Bill I apologize for jumping the gun. There has been so much swithcaroo going on around here I thought that was what happened here. It is my fault for acting out of turn and assuming something was when it wasn't. However the words I posted here and in the general discussion forum about misinformation and address redirecting still stands I am not sorry for saying those things but I am sorry for the less then friendly tone that was used.

MTuccelli:
    After receiving a PM from Bill I apologize for jumping the gun. There has been so much swithcaroo going on around here I thought that was what happened here. It is my fault for acting out of turn and assuming something was when it wasn't. However the words I posted here and in the general discussion forum about misinformation and address redirecting still stands I am not sorry for saying those things but I am sorry for the less then friendly tone that was used.

Does this mean I should cancel my plans to raid your garbage can,,,lol
    The Kid:
    MTuccelli:

Nope you are always welcome to rummage through them anytime. I am sorry for jumping on Bill but I still stand by what I posted about in the general forum and I will toss cigars

MTuccelli:
    The Kid:
    MTuccelli:

Nope you are always welcome to rummage through them anytime. I am sorry for jumping on Bill but I still stand by what I posted about in the general forum and I will toss cigars

OK MIke,,,,, BTW Nice frkn hit Bill