Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigars for Accessories

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
Got my yearly accessory deal in with Psychosjg. Stephen is a heck of a guy. I told him don't hurt me. Well, you know when you tell someone that, they do the opposite. What was I thinking :). Thank you Sir and I hope you enjoy the cigars I sent. It was all I had in the cabinet :)...

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    RCY Cigars:
    Got my yearly accessory deal in with Psychosjg. Stephen is a heck of a guy. I told him don't hurt me. Well, you know when you tell someone that, they do the opposite. What was I thinking :). Thank you Sir and I hope you enjoy the cigars I sent. It was all I had in the cabinet :)...

All you had in the cabinet, BS. Nice deal gents.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    MTuccelli:
    Nice trade

Mike it really was unexpected. I didn't know what to expect because it was a blind deal, that's how we like it :)...
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:
    Nice trade

Mike it really was unexpected. I didn't know what to expect because it was a blind deal, that's how we like it :)...
    it is the only way to do a trade :o)

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    marineatbn03:
    RCY Cigars:

All you had in the cabinet, BS. Nice deal gents.

I just hope he is satisfied with what I sent.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I have no doubt about that Rick.