Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bombed by Toombes and trade with BigHarpoon

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
Toombes decided to get in the mix....and he side busts an Elmo sneak attack! I guess this means I need to setup a trade with MTucelli to give Elmo some more ammo...and then smoke one of thes SUPER PREME's......I'm thinking the 70ga VS is payback for hiding for two months.... image
Next up is a trade with Bigharpoon. He wanted a few newer sticks and CC to try and I figured I'd help him for a couple old favorites. The Miami is a personal favorite and gone...and all the AJ's have a plenty of down time in the humi which makes them that much sweeter. Thanks again for the trade and the extras bro. I jsut hope my end was good enough

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Well done guys!! Lmao I see toombes threw in a couple of them zodians...let us know how they are.....
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Well done guys!! Lmao I see toombes threw in a couple of them zodians...let us know how they are.....
    I ain't smoking that crud man... The 70ga VS will be enough for this corona loving fool!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    I must have a screw loose........because it gives me great pleasure to see "the fish" get a beatdown. Good job.......
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    catfishbluezz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I ain't smoking that crud man... The 70ga VS will be enough for this corona loving fool!
    Zodian is a premium bro, whats wrong with U?
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Alright alright....
    I will smoke either the 70ga VS or one of the Zoidans and hold up a sign that says I love SUPER PREME PREM'S.........you guys decide.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    catfishbluezz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lol yeah I've been putting off the raji I got from tuccelli...I don't wanna die young
    Lee.mcglynn:
    catfishbluezz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lol yeah I've been putting off the raji I got from tuccelli...I don't wanna die young
    Oh no....if Elmo deals you the cards....you must comply.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    catfishbluezz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    catfishbluezz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    At least the VS wasn't the black one.
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    catfishbluezz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    At least the VS wasn't the black one.
    Actually I've heard hte Vintage select isnt a bad smoke, but the 70ga is unreal and I know it was a favorite of MR PREMIUM lol
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Boom baby!! Glad you got them, Dustin! No need to retaliate man, just enjoy!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Nice hits guys!!!, Since you got two of those Zodians Im sure youll be invitin Smokin Daddy over, You two have fun and make a night of it!!!! Yeeaa
    The Kid:
    Nice hits guys!!!, Since you got two of those Zodians Im sure youll be invitin Smokin Daddy over, You two have fun and make a night of it!!!! Yeeaa
    sadly....I moved so I don't get to herf with him much anymore =[
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    catfishbluezz:
    The Kid:
    Sorry Bra,, didnt know that, thought you guys were still close to one another.. my best to both of you,,Enjoy Dustin
    The Kid:
    catfishbluezz:
    The Kid:
    Sorry Bra,, didnt know that, thought you guys were still close to one another.. my best to both of you,,Enjoy Dustin
    We still text and talk cigars every week lol....that will never end I'd imagine. But it's a little over an hour each way so we are trying to make monthly herfs.

And you're still a target BTW
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Lee.mcglynn:
    catfishbluezz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Tsk...Tsk...Tsk, you should of never said anything, now I have to beat you into the ground like a railroad spike!

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    MTuccelli:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    catfishbluezz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Tsk...Tsk...Tsk, you should of never said anything, now I have to beat you into the ground like a railroad spike!

Foolish kids !! Rotflmao
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Nice hits guys. Great selection for sure.

But I keep eyeing those few "special top-shelf" premiums that Toombes sent you too LMBO. Let us know how they are Dustin - full review w/ pics?? LMAO hahaha
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Alright alright....
    I will smoke either the 70ga VS or one of the Zoidans and hold up a sign that says I love SUPER PREME PREM'S.........you guys decide.

A bit of a "necro-thread" but oh well... I sorta suffered through a Zoidian, so man up and smoke one Blues de Bagre!!!!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Alright alright....

A bit of a "necro-thread" but oh well... I sorta suffered through a Zoidian, so man up and smoke one Blues de Bagre!!!!
    And we wanna see the sign too!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Alright alright....

Dustin, you could always just punch the Zodians and shove em up your nose... may be a better way to smoke it.... little throwback to WWII nicotine fix lol!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Bump. We're still waiting on a sign!
    Rain:
    ***! Go back to sleep LOL Elmo has the Zoidan...and the VS...well that is a trophy of sorts.
    Rain:

I second the motion! Where's the sign, bromandude!!?
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Yup, this place don't forget promises!!! LOL