Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bomb Squad On Scene, but beware: suspect jthanatos still at large. (details added)

jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
I liked you James ---- notice the past tense

So for y'all that don't know, let me fill you in:
James and I had agreed on a 2-for-2 liquor bottle trade - I sent my end, he sent his end - everything was wrapped up early this week and I thought we were all good .....

But NO! James just couldn't leave well enough alone and PMs me a G*d d*mn UPS #. I assume "ok, good joke but there's no way that's coming to my house"....
....but you know what happens when you "a$$"-"u"-"me" something.
f**k

Because apparently if James is involved, this is what happens when you wrongly assume he won't bomb your a$$ back to the stoneage:

A whole mother flippin box?!?!?!?!? REALLY! Good lord dude - this is too much!!
James, in all seriousness - I truly thank you for this awesome gift of wonderful cigars. I've received many great bombs in the past, but a whole box? This is a first. I'm truly in awe of your generosity.
Thanks (x1000) brother - I hope to, someday, return the favor and even the score - because I won't soon forget about this.

You are a stand up BOTL. And if the rest of y'all have not had the pleasure of trading/bombing/etc. with James get on it ASAP.

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very nice Hit, very impressive indeed, The reviews sound nice johnny, seeing that I am a Oliva V Wh0re i am going to have to get some!!!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Very nice James, very nice indeed
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    WTF is this?!?!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    danielzreyes:
    WTF is this?!?!
    exactly how I felt, in a jaw-dropping sort of way.
    MVW67:
    Very nice Hit, very impressive indeed, The reviews sound nice johnny, seeing that I am a Oliva V Wh0re i am going to have to get some!!!
    I will report back as soon as I try one.

James did tell me he's seen some reviews that recommended giving them a short nap....
    But idk if I'll be able to let all of them go untouched this weekend.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    danielzreyes:
    WTF is this?!?!
    Uhhhh....yeah....exactly
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    WTF is this?!?!
    Uhhhh....yeah....exactly
    This is what happens when you taunt someone while they are making their CCOM order...
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    jthanatos:
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    WTF is this?!?!
    Uhhhh....yeah....exactly
    This is what happens when you taunt someone while they are making their CCOM order...

I guess I'll ask first if the person I want to torture is getting ready to order something. That's a crazy hit....
    jthanatos:
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    WTF is this?!?!
    Uhhhh....yeah....exactly
    Wait wait wait - I taunted you?????
    That's certainly not how I remember it....
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    jgibv:
    jthanatos:
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    WTF is this?!?!
    Uhhhh....yeah....exactly
    When you are full of honey whiskey (which is great as a hot buttered whiskey, by the by), an address looks a lot like a taunt. Sitting there. With those numbers. Taunting me with its ability to route packages. WHO DOES IT THINK IT IS?????
    jthanatos:
    jgibv:
    jthanatos:
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    WTF is this?!?!
    Uhhhh....yeah....exactly
    When you are full of honey whiskey (which is great as a hot buttered whiskey, by the by), an address looks a lot like a taunt. Sitting there. With those numbers. Taunting me with its ability to route packages. WHO DOES IT THINK IT IS?????
    LOL, touché
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    jgibv:
    MVW67:
    I will report back as soon as I try one.

James did tell me he's seen some reviews that recommended giving them a short nap....
    But idk if I'll be able to let all of them go untouched this weekend.
    Agreed!! They need some rest or they are a bit harsh!! But very nice hit and enjoy everyone of them!! If you don't like them ill give you my addy lol
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Wow.... I mean... just WOW.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    That is very nice indeed
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Damn John you be pimpin sir!! Nice smackin!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Bigshizza:
    +1
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    +1
    Yeah - this was the icing on the cake, if you will....
    Thanks to James and all the other punk-BOTLs who've been bombin me lately ... I now "duck-and-cover" whenever I see a USPS/UPS/FedEx truck - y'all got me shakin' in my boots.
    And it's not just me --- the dog runs to the basement and hides in the corner whenever she sees a delivery person approach the house. LMAO