Home Non Cigar Related

vandalism

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
Woke up to this.....
and insurance won't cover it and had to deal with the damn dmv people too....shltty day to say the least

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Damn... anything stolen? That's happened around our town too. Bust windows and steal change.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I hate when sh*t like this happens. I hope everything works out for you bro.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Gray4lines:
    Damn... anything stolen? That's happened around our town too. Bust windows and steal change.
    not a god damn thing. GPS and my wife's spare pain pills sitting in console....just bored fack heads
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    Sorry to see this. Dont you just wish you could catch them doing that! With a baseball bat!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Rail Jockey:
    Sorry to see this. Dont you just wish you could catch them doing that! With a baseball bat!
    Hell yes!! Batter up!! That sucks, who knows what drives people to do what they do?? Sorry about that its a PIA
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    That really sucks bro!
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Rail Jockey:
    I'm thinking they've already got a bat, you need a 45. Had the same thing happen to the back window of my car, many years ago. Didn't take a thing! No rhyme or reason. Sorry it happened to you.
    Amos Umwhat:
    Rail Jockey:
    I'm thinking they've already got a bat, you need a 45. Had the same thing happen to the back window of my car, many years ago. Didn't take a thing! No rhyme or reason. Sorry it happened to you.
    soon as I get my license changed over and extra cash I will be getting a tactical shotgun
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some f***r did the other day? Lance: What? Vincent: F***g keyed it. Lance: Oh, man, that's fu*** up. Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of *** fucked with it. Lance: They should be ***ng killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution. Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that ***hole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Rain:
    Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some f***r did the other day? Lance: What? Vincent: F***g keyed it. Lance: Oh, man, that's fu*** up. Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of *** fucked with it. Lance: They should be ***ng killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution. Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that ***hole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
    Pulp Fiction ftw
    Think the landscaping company's that noes the lawn had a rock go through lawnmower and find my window and not tell anyone.....wish I would have looked at the window when they came around this time.