Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cleaning out the Humi

Bucking WBucking W Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
So I am getting rid of a few items. I've traded with some of you before and I don't post a lot so I'm not new to the site just don't get on it a whole lot. If you really want pictures I'll post them. I have a box of Alec Bradley Prensado Churchill's minus three cigars so seventeen in the box ($90) I also have 18 Camacho Corojo Robusto's ($40). 8 Litto Gomez Chisel Puro 2010 ($50) and finally 10 Punch Rare Corojo 10th Anniversary Robusto 2011 ($25). PM me if your interested. Thanks guys I appreciate it!

Camacho's are sold and the Litto Gomez are sold, Punch are sold
thanks

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Bucking W:
    So I am getting rid of a few items. I've traded with some of you before and I don't post a lot so I'm not new to the site just don't get on it a whole lot. If you really want pictures I'll post them. I have a box of Alec Bradley Prensado Churchill's minus three cigars so seventeen in the box ($90) I also have 18 Camacho Corojo Robusto's ($40). 8 Litto Gomez Chisel Puro 2010 ($50) and finally 10 Punch Rare Corojo 10th Anniversary Robusto 2011 ($25). PM me if your interested. Thanks guys I appreciate it!

Camacho's are sold and the Litto Gomez are sold, thanks
    FYI for the newer, Bucking is a stand up botl!
  • Darth VaderDarth Vader Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 219
    Yeahhhh, he is alright for a Texan.........
  • Bucking WBucking W Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    Ahhhh, I feel all warm and fuzzy, thanks guys
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Good to see you stoppin by, Chris.
    Hope things have been going well for you - and good luck moving the rest of these cigars.