Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Fo Shizzy

stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
I gave bigshizza a few cigars at our first hurf a few weeks back. This is how he says thank you. Well no, thank you Jim, you have been on a role here and sending out this kind of stuff is truly amazing. Thank you so much for your generosity. Sorry this is a bit late, I received this last week. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    We have awoken a sleeping dragon...nice hit.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    That el Titan is an amazing smoke given te price...blew me away. Of course the rest are all amazing too....cause you got Shizzed on
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    catfishbluezz:
    That el Titan is an amazing smoke given te price...blew me away. Of course the rest are all amazing too....cause you got Shizzed on
    Jim gave me another one while hurfing last weekend. It was the second or third smoke of the day for me. It started off just ok however, by the 2/3 point it really opened up for me. I'm looking forward to trying it again with a fresh palate.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    stad:
    catfishbluezz:
    Jim gave me another one while hurfing last weekend. It was the second or third smoke of the day for me. It started off just ok however, by the 2/3 point it really opened up for me. I'm looking forward to trying it again with a fresh palate.
    definately not a 3rd smoke of the day IMO. It's a medium body, nice spice to it and perfect burn and construction. For the money....I was very surprised.
    catfishbluezz:
    stad:
    catfishbluezz:
    definately not a 3rd smoke of the day IMO. It's a medium body, nice spice to it and perfect burn and construction. For the money....I was very surprised.
    I got a little frustrated while smoking it because I could tell I was missing parts of it. You know when your mouth tastes like an ashtray and every puff tastes the same? I drank a bunch of water halfway through and that helped.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    That settles it! I shall partake of the El Titan Jim done smacked me with!
    Awesome hit, Shizza! Gents, I think we've created a monster...
    Toombes:
    That settles it! I shall partake of the El Titan Jim done smacked me with!
    Awesome hit, Shizza! Gents, I think we've created a monster...
    Haha yes I agree! He's out fo blood, fo Shizzy!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Nice Job Jim! Congrats on some great looking sticks!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Y'er all in trouble..Haaaaa
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Bigshizza:

Shouldn't I be exempt after the pimp-smacking you laid on me last month?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Yeah Dan for a bit..
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Toombes:
    Bigshizza:

Shouldn't I be exempt after the pimp-smacking you laid on me last month?
    Hey, same here! You've already beat on me too!