Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

GHOST OF THE ENOLA GAY

jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
WTH?? just coming back from the store i hear what sounds like a B-29 i look up and all i see is a parachute coming down towards my house then bamm it hits me upside my head, when i came to i found this note and a box https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP61LI41mgs imageimage

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    jj20030:
    WTH?? just coming back from the store i hear what sounds like a B-29 i look up and all i see is a parachute coming down towards my house then bamm it hits me upside my head, when i came to i found this note and a box https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP61LI41mgs imageimage
    What is going on with this forum?! I'm scared to even go outside. Make it stop!!!!!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    There is some craziness going on
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Colonel Paul W. Tibbets JR is angry!
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Holy sh*t. These guys are on a tear.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I got one yesterday and it said it was FROM you!!!! Shenanigans!!!! Nice package there... love the Art Deco!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Uh ohhh, he may have messed with the wrong one. Freakin nice hit whoever you are. Jimmy Jam, I know your not mad, but I do know one thing about the James Gang leader. He gets even....
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Brings tears to my eyes!!!! JJ is a most deserving target!!!! Well played Mr. Gay,,well played!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    This guy/guys/gal/gals is/aren't playing around!!!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    The Kid:
    Brings tears to my eyes!!!! JJ is a most deserving target!!!! Well played Mr. Gay,,well played!
    You know, we don't usually refer to The Kid as Mr. Gay, but I could see it sticking. Another question though. Are you the lone gunman or do you have accomplices?
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    mmccartneydc:
    This guy/guys/gal/gals is/aren't playing around!!!!
    I will say three or four cats in that plane.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Hmmm..very interesting...gotta be a vet of some stature..you think?
  • JLonsinger2011JLonsinger2011 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 258
    Holy crap! So many cigars! He's sent out more cigars than I have collectively
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Bigshizza:
    yup, and i want to know who it was/is, id like to send them a thank you note!, lmao
    jj20030:
    Bigshizza:
    yup, and i want to know who it was/is, id like to send them a thank you note!, lmao
    Ya know with latest comment from The Big Shizz Im beginning to think this may be his handiwork?? Just gettin that feelin ,,,ya know what I mean?
    SleevePlz:
    The Kid:
    You know, we don't usually refer to The Kid as Mr. Gay, but I could see it sticking. Another question though. Are you the lone gunman or do you have accomplices?
    Just because I/we doubleteamed that gal in college does not mean I'm gay!!!!!
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    The Kid:
    SleevePlz:
    The Kid:
    Just because I/we doubleteamed that gal in college does not mean I'm gay!!!!!
    hope you didn't cross swords then you might be lol
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    You too, very nice sticks, whoever you or them are, we will find you!
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    MVW67:
    You too, very nice sticks, whoever you or them are, we will find you!
    we know it came from Beloit
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    My wife even says this is the kid!!
    deejmemixx:
    My wife even says this is the kid!!
    For the last time I'm Not Gay!!!lmao
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    Bigshizza:
    Ya know with latest comment from The Big Shizz Im beginning to think this may be his handiwork?? Just gettin that feelin ,,,ya know what I mean?
    Rudyous use is pointing da finga at me? I wish I had their addy. Sounds like you're trying to send others down the wrong path!
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    Bigshizza:
    Rudyous use is pointing da finga at me? I wish I had their addy. Sounds like you're trying to send others down the wrong path!
    Uh huh,, sure,, Im on to you Big Shizza!!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    Bigshizza:
    Uh huh,, sure,, Im on to you Big Shizza!!!
    Perhaps this is what the Washington herfs are for. Get together each month, collect some sticks, and bomb the hell out of some brothers. Starting to make sense...