Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

target: MVW

jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
roomie, you have bombed me way too many times. Now that my pass is back and I can officially state so, I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOU. this will without a doubt, be my best bomb that I have sent out. ever.

domo arigato mister robatoooo

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    jliu:
    roomie, you have bombed me way too many times. Now that my pass is back and I can officially state so, I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOU. this will without a doubt, be my best bomb that I have sent out. ever.

... glove slap ba-a-bee !
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    jliu:

get um tiger!
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Hey good to see you back
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Jiunny Jam!!! We know you know how to drop the hammer, and if you say this will be the best one you have dropped yet, I must stay tuned!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Careful outta town till Sunday, you think I am done with you? It was all Dire's idea I swear it!!!
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Go get him Jiunn!!
    Drop the hammer on him!
    BTW, nice to see you back.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    MVW67:
    Careful outta town till Sunday, you think I am done with you? It was all Site's idea I swear it!!!
    Mikes a big fluffy kitty cat, don't pay attention to his threats
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    marineatbn03:
    MVW67:
    Careful outta town till Sunday, you think I am done with you? It was all Site's idea I swear it!!!
    Mikes a big fluffy kitty cat, don't pay attention to his threats
    1+ he couldn't hurt a fly
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    jliu:

hugz
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    My favorite Chinese midget!!! Love it! Takin care of Shizzness...proud I am..
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    hello errbahdeeee. Roomie, I will send it out on Monday. I cannot wait to share some fortune cookies with you.

for all you others, just b/c I am gone, it doesn't mean that I am done with you. I still poop after cigars.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    nice to see you back joon! let the smacking begin!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    I assume this means Mike was responsible for the replacement cigars. Mike, you are too much! Can't wait to see the complete epicness of this bomb.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Hahahaha this has got to be good!! Mikes going down!!!!!!
    SleevePlz:
    I assume this means Mike was responsible for the replacement cigars. Mike, you are too much! Can't wait to see the complete epicness of this bomb.
    wasn't just me Direwolf is to blame too!!!
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    i'm quite aware of that badger. i gave him a little package already but he won't show it on the forum since he's no longer here. as for you, this will be a great opportunity to fung shuei.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Hey heyyyyy. Welcome back Hulk midget!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jliu:
    hello errbahdeeee. Roomie, I will send it out on Monday. I cannot wait to share some fortune cookies with you.

for all you others, just b/c I am gone, it doesn't mean that I am done with you. I still poop after cigars.

http://www.noisebot.com/i_pooped_today_t-shirt.htm
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    when I heard about this after the fact, I was very proud of you guys mike. What you did was awesome. My hats off to you, and I will bomb the sh$t out of you eternally because of acts like this.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Try to take it a little easy on MVW......I will be herfing with him next Tuesday in Chicago....
    greg2648:
    Try to take it a little easy on MVW......I will be herfing with him next Tuesday in Chicago....
    umm F no. coca cola bear
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    jliu:
    greg2648:
    umm F no. coca cola bear
    Snoobie.....It looks like you may have caught your second wind.....Hope you are here to stay....Welcome back....
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    greg2648:
    umm F no. coca cola bear
    Snoobie.....It looks like you may have caught your second wind.....Hope you are here to stay....Welcome back....
    This place does just seem a little better with him around, doesn't it?
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    greg2648:
    umm F no. coca cola bear
    I sink i just got an A. have you guys seen that video?

may day may day. hello can you hear? KAHN you hear us?! hello, this is the gahhhman coast guard... we are sinking we are sinking!! what are you.... sinking about?
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    greg2648:
    umm F no. coca cola bear
    Just a little? ;)
    ok I lied. I can't send it out today. didn't realize it was columbus day. thatsa why I is a snoob. hope you like this package. i went after quality not quantity.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jliu:
    ok I lied. I can't send it out today. didn't realize it was columbus day. thatsa why I is a snoob. hope you like this package. i went after quality not quantity.
    That's how a Snoobie rolls!!!
  • NectarCigarNectarCigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 171
    Safe for another day...
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    yay! My favorite month is back!