Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

RCY, your days are numbered

SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
Rick, two months ago you hit me with this: Bomb from RCY For the past two months, I have been trying to find something worthy of repaying your kindness. I have finally found what I was looking for. I'm guessing that you have about a week, then I suggest you put your helmet on and hide! You have been warned!

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    whatever you give my <3 Ricky Rick, he deserves it. I still remember the days when we ate ice cream together at that one park.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    lol ---^......Uh oh, I wonder what it could be??? I have a feeling Rick is gonna get rolled.. :-)
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    james40:
    lol ---^......Uh oh, I wonder what it could be??? I have a feeling Rick is gonna get rolled.. :-)
    Uh oh.you know what happens when you say rickroll. Wait, I said it..ugh.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Rain:
    james40:
    Uh oh.you know what happens when you say rickroll. Wait, I said it..ugh.
    I sure do, I knew you would see what I did there.....
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    He deserves to get hit hard
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Tony vs Rick, this will be one to watch!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Give it to him Tony!! Rick needs another wake up call..lol
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    I'm gonna have to take shelter
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    I have a feeling we won't see rick again...total anialation!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I have a feeling we won't see rick again...total anialation!
    LOL,,, seems I've heard this before,, Rick has a way,,must be the helmet,, ;o)
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Tony, Rick, Tony, Rick, Tony, Rick awe schucks can't decide, will stay neutral and enjoy the show!!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    SleevePlz:
    For the past two months, I have been trying to find something worthy of repaying your kindness. I have finally found what I was looking for. I'm guessing that you have about a week, then I suggest you put your helmet on and hide! You have been warned!
    Ohhh snap, it just got real.

Go get 'em Sleeve - I'm gonna grab some snacks, kick back, and enjoy the show. lmao
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Hi Rick, how are you? Gonna be home tomorrow? Thought you might want to stop by PO Box 700 sometime in the late morning. Might be a little something waiting for you there. Thought I would give you a heads up so you can get there before Homeland Security discovers it. I would hate to see the video of your package sitting alone in the middle of the parking lot being detonated.
    SleevePlz:
    Hi Rick, how are you? Gonna be home tomorrow? Thought you might want to stop by PO Box 700 sometime in the late morning. Might be a little something waiting for you there. Thought I would give you a heads up so you can get there before Homeland Security discovers it. I would hate to see the video of your package sitting alone in the middle of the parking lot being detonated.
    Haaaaa bring it Tony!!!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    Haaaaa bring it Tony!!!
    This is great.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Blah blah blah, I'm here dropping off some last minute stuff. Yet everything is peaceful except for the buzzing sound coming from my boxes in sending off. Looks like someone is trying to pull my chain, nevertheless Teacher. INCOMING, just cause I can, lol...
    RCY Cigars:
    Blah blah blah, I'm here dropping off some last minute stuff. Yet everything is peaceful except for the buzzing sound coming from my boxes in sending off. Looks like someone is trying to pull my chain, nevertheless Teacher. INCOMING, just cause I can, lol...
    Nothing there? You are kidding right? I even sent it express so you would get it by noon today. Let me go dig the tracking number out and see what's going on.
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    Nothing there? You are kidding right? I even sent it express so you would get it by noon today. Let me go dig the tracking number out and see what's going on.
    Here's the DC# EI539214218US. Looks like it should be available shortly???
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Why am I not surprised that you two are going at each other still??? LOL!!!
    Eye Popper, Wow! I went back to may box right after I sent off my stuff. All I can say to this generosity is thank you. There was no need to fire back, but to say congrats for my newborn baby girl, cool. Thank you Tony, heck of a gift...
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Oh, I was dozing off, when I pulled up this, now I am awake! Very nice Shafty!
    RCY Cigars:
    Eye Popper, Wow! I want back to may box right after I sent off my stuff. All I can say to this generosity is thank you. There was no need to fire back, back to say congrats for my newborn baby girl, cool. Thank yo Tony, heck of gift...
    Awesome Rick!! Very nice Congrats there Tony well done!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    HolyShamalamadingdongDamn!
    Rick, it goes without saying, but clearly you are more than deserving of this gift. I do hope you find a special time to smoke each of them (by special, I mean like a Tuesday or a Thursday). Thanks again, Rick, for all that you do here.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Good Lord Tony, that is outstanding! Again, congrats Rick!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    until you name one of your child Jiunn, you get no congrats from me.

congrats Tony on the nice bomb!
    jliu:

How about Jiunny being her middle name? Will that count :)...
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:

How about Jiunny being her middle name? Will that count :)...
    FABULOUS!!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Very Nice Tony! Enjoy Rick and congrats on your new arrival!!!! My best to you and the Mrs. Better get started on that basement if you havent yet. ;o)
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Both of you are pure class, great job Tony.