Home Cigar 101

Ruination Question

2»

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    j0z3r:
    rdnstn:
    j0z3r:
    Ron, what size would you be looking for?
    No preference, just looking for some to try them out
    What say you then Mr. Laker? Down for a three way split on some of the robusto #1? If Ron is good with that, then maybe we can get a little three-way action going on. Sound ok Ron?

Sorry for the delay guys. You bet, I'm in. Who is going to facillitate? Let me know where, when, and how much, and I'll either PayPal you or send you a check.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I can do the buy and ship on this one without a problem. Ron, are you in for this one buddy?
  • rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    Yeah, I'm up, but I'm only looking for like 4 or 5 so if you want, I'll just take 4 then it will be easier to split the rest of the box between you and Laker.

I wish we would have gotten on this a month ago and I could have used my B-day discount. LOL
    Sounds good to me...I'll just figure up a different cut for you to pay, and we'll be set.
    Ron, Laker...do you guys have a problem waiting until next week to do this thing? I've got a birthday discount coming up, so that would cut costs for all of us. Either way, I'm game, but a few bucks is a few bucks.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    j0z3r:
    Ron, Laker...do you guys have a problem waiting until next week to do this thing? I've got a birthday discount coming up, so that would cut costs for all of us. Either way, I'm game, but a few bucks is a few bucks.
    Nope, whenever is good for you is good for me. Just let me know how much to send you Joe and I will get it off to you right away.
    PM me with a paypal account or other arrangements.
    Thanks Joe
    I'll shoot you a pm once I get everything figured out. Same goes for you Ron. It should be this weekend that I'll get it all squared away.