Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Marker TKO'd Me in the First Round...

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
Most of what I have learned on this forum about cigars and bombs I learned from Marker. I see that he may have taught me everything that I know but not necessarily everything that he knows. We have had the good fortune of bombing each other many times. It has been awhile and I thought that I was finally in the clear.... NOT. As you can see, he proceeded to give me a beat down. I think he does this from time to time to show me that he is still the "boss." Jamie is a great friend of the forum and if you have an opportunity to do business with him it will be your pleasure. Jamie, once again, thank you for the great cigars.

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Nice, Marker made the bear smack himself with his own paw
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    What a stand up botl, very nice Marker, very nice.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    The Oliva is a 2009 V maddy. Since you like the 2011 V maddy I figured you should try it's better predacessor. The others are some nice medium cigars that I am pretty sure you will enjoy.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Very nice hit!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Nice hit, brother! Greg, are you still the bear or did this hit turn you into Jaime's b***h?
    Toombes:
    Nice hit, brother! Greg, are you still the bear or did this hit turn you into Jaime's b***h?
    Lets not start that talk. Greg has wrecked more good homes than ashleymadison.com (or whatever that site is). I just try to keep Greg on his toes and send him stuff that I know his palette will take a liking to.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Marker:
    Toombes:
    Lets not start that talk. Greg has wrecked more good homes than ashleymadison.com (or whatever that site is). I just try to keep Greg on his toes and send him stuff that I know his palette will take a liking to.

Just messing around, Marker. One of my first trades was with Greg and I'm still trying to recover from the "5" sticks he sent me.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Marker:
    Toombes:
    Hahahahahahahahaha.....I will always be Markers b!tch......lol....You were right the first time, Toombs...
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    marineatbn03:
    Nice, Marker made the bear smack himself with his own paw
    +1
    Great hit, Marker ..... hopefully you didn't scare "the bear" into hibernation. :-D
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Thanks for wounding the Bear, now he will be easier or meaner tomorrow! LOL
    MVW67:
    Thanks for wounding the Bear, now he will be easier or meaner tomorrow! LOL
    I maybe chipped his tooth. That will get him riled up.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Marker:
    Toombes:
    Nice hit Jamie
  • psquaredpsquared Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6
    I've been on the receiving end also. Marker does pretty good work.