Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

RobbyRas can't count good...

JLonsinger2011JLonsinger2011 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 258
So it started out with 3 Brazilias, ended up getting a great deal on "13" sticks. 15 sticks arrived today :)

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very nice Mr. Roberts, very nice
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I felt bad that I didn't have that Le Bijou so I tossed in a few extras... and 2 of those CAO's are tiny, so I had to compensate for that too... That Bait Fish is like Yoda, don't judge it by it's size... I love the MUWAT in the smaller gauges... Enjoy Bro!

• The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    robbyras:
    I felt bad that I didn't have that Le Bijou so I tossed in a few extras... and 2 of those CAO's are tiny, so I had to compensate for that too... That Bait Fish is like Yoda, don't judge it by it's size... I love the MUWAT in the smaller gauges... Enjoy Bro!

Nice hit with some tasty sticks ! I tried a bait fish at a friends house it was fantastic
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    Loss of math and counting skills is a side effect of CCOM forum usage. Great hit and +1 on the baitfish being a terrific little smoke.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Great looking selection...the Robbyras always delivers! They all look yummy...especially that baitfish! I'm gonna have to find some!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    dbeckom:
    Great looking selection...the Robbyras always delivers! They all look yummy...especially that baitfish! I'm gonna have to find some!
    if you're lookin for the Bait fish, PM me... i can point you in the right direction