Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

BlackOps Bravo For ALS

MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
I went over to Kens sponsor page and see that he is only $59.00 dollars away from reaching his goal of $750.00 and I think we can make that happen and maybe go over. I am not good at doing auctions and I certainly don't have the caliber of cigars marker has.

What I do have is a really cool herf set up from BlackOps and it is brand new and I am willing to send it to one of my brothers or sisters here for a purchase price of $59.00. I only have one like this so the first one to go to Kens sponsor page and make a donation of $59.00 and post your user name and "BlackOps Bravo For ALS" and then PM me will get it

Here is a pic of the BlackOps Bravo Kit

This kit comes with an additional foam that lays on top of the cutter and lighter to hold this cigars, I just don't have it in the picture.

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    I'm all over this and it helps a great cause.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Bah, I should have stayed up later! A great idea and a good cause Mike.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    What a great surprise when I checked the site this morning! Thanks so much, Mike, I hope you're not offended that I increased my goal after hitting it not once but NOW TWICE due to the generosity of BOTL's on here! I'm really going to have to think hard about how to repay all the amazing generosity of everyone here, I'm starting to get lost for words...
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    kingjk729:
    I'm all over this and it helps a great cause.
    PM to you sir
    Rain:
    Bah, I should have stayed up later! A great idea and a good cause Mike.
    Since you missed this I guess I will have to put something else up so keep your eyes open

Ken Light:
    What a great surprise when I checked the site this morning! Thanks so much, Mike, I hope you're not offended that I increased my goal after hitting it not once but NOW TWICE due to the generosity of BOTL's on here! I'm really going to have to think hard about how to repay all the amazing generosity of everyone here, I'm starting to get lost for words...
    I am not offended one bit and since you raised it I think we should try to reach that new goal. This cause is very close to me, I think I mentioned to you last year that back in 06 I was diagnosed with ALS and by the Grace of God in 08 was told by the diagnosing doctor that he made a mistake that instead I had PLS (which he called ALS little brother) which is disabling but not fatal.

So brother raise that goal all you want, you are running in memory of a wonderful human being and for a great cause

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    MTuccelli:
    Ken Light:
    I am not offended one bit and since you raised it I think we should try to reach that new goal. This cause is very close to me, I think I mentioned to you last year that back in 06 I was diagnosed with ALS and by the Grace of God in 08 was told by the diagnosing doctor that he made a mistake that instead I had PLS (which he called ALS little brother) which is disabling but not fatal.

So brother raise that goal all you want, you are running in memory of a wonderful human being and for a great cause

With you on this Mike!!