Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Glock is Hot, Hot, Hot!!

MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
So I set up a blind 5er trade to sponsor Glock, well I got his end of trade and he threw in a few extras, nice little peppers, sweet bananas, serrano, jalapeno(on a stick) and of course the dangerous Habanero!all from his garden!! Very cool!!!!
And some very nice sticks, to go along with the peppers, that I will enjoy, thank you very and Welcome to the forums!!! BTW Missed PO yesterday. I am looking at doom, that will be mailed out tomorrow, please get your affairs in line!! Thanks for the Sticks and Peppers!!!

Comments

• The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    Hit spicy hit Glock , I hope you have good insurance
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    MVW67:
    So I set up a blind 5er trade to sponsor Glock, well I got his end of trade and he threw in a few extras, nice little peppers, sweet bananas, serrano, jalapeno(on a stick) and of course the dangerous Habanero!all from his garden!! Very cool!!!!
    And some very nice sticks, to go along with the peppers, that I will enjoy, thank you very and Welcome to the forums!!! BTW Missed PO yesterday. I am looking at doom, that will be mailed out tomorrow, please get your affairs in line!! Thanks for the Sticks and Peppers!!!

. You r very welcome bro, enjoy the cigs and the peepers, very good for salsa and chilli, and banana peepers r good for anything. Go easy on me.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Glock1975:
    MVW67:

. You r very welcome bro, enjoy the cigs and the peepers, very good for salsa and chilli, and banana peepers r good for anything. Go easy on me.
    I am always easy on the newbs/noobs, well ......... what is the unbanded?
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    MVW67:
    Glock1975:
    MVW67:

I am always easy on the newbs/noobs, well ......... what is the unbanded?

Easy...? Really, Mike, really?
    Nice hit, my newb brother!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Man that's cool.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Wow! I like those chilies.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    That's looking tasty...I miss being able to grow peppers :( make some pico Mike and some guacamole and you're ready to go. Wear gloves or you'll burn your wing ding when taking a leak..FYI
    yes definently wear gloves.
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Peppers...I like it.
    I have more peepers if anyone wants some, 1st 1 to pm me can get some.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    amz1301:
    Peppers...I like it.
    Me Too,, Nice Job Glock!!! Enjoy Mike
    Didnt someone send a whole ham once??? lol
    Are they from your garden?
    Glock1975:
    yes sir
    There is a gardening thread in the non cigar related. You should post pics.
    Your right, but i was just offering up some peppers to 1st 1 to pm me, just like the ones in the trade i sent. Thanks
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Bigshizza:
    That's looking tasty...I miss being able to grow peppers :( make some pico Mike and some guacamole and you're ready to go. Wear gloves or you'll burn your wing ding when taking a leak..FYI
    Lmao +1 and don't rub your eye!!!!!