Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

JJ20030 has an itchy trigger finger

The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
Somehow JJ knew it was comin, and Im sure his finger was itchin bad,, and being the quickdraw gunslinger he is , He drew first and shot.. JJ slings some heavy lead and this was no exception. True to form, I am blown away by his generosity and thoughtfullness!! Its like the guy is a mind reader. I see I'm gonna have to start linin my ten gallon with aluminum foil!!! Brother sent me great cigars, holiday treats, two custom made tools, a draw poker,and a cigar nub holder, some disposable ones too!!!,,and some spicy shrimp ramen... Thank Ya Kindly Pardner. Love me some candy corn!!!!!! Yeaaa!
P1010413
P1010414
P1010416

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Hell of a hit! Everything I eat ramen I think of jj lol
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    Nice hit to a well deserving BoTL
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very nice hit and to an all too deserving botl, very nice!:-) :-) :-)
  • Big TexBig Tex Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
    Most excellent hit right there!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Very nice Rudy!! J.J. Hit ya square between the eyes
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Awesome JJ. Rudy is deserving of a hell of a spanking and it was delivered.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    enjoy brudda, the oktoberfest on left is 2012 and the right a 2011 so he can differate between this years and last, i love the blend of the 2012 , burns and smokes a lot better imho, we had this set up for awhile and will post his end when i get it. stand up brother indeed!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    JJ and I have been beatin on each other for some time now.. Love tradin punches with the guy. He is always comin up with a stick or two or three that I havent ever even heard of. The guy has a huge knowledge of cigars and we often agree on what sticks we both enjoy.. The dude has a great sense of humor too,, Thanks JJ for all you do !!!! Really Lookin forward to trying the new Oktoberfest. and the rest as well especially that Cohiba, sounds like that wrapper is truy special..just like you,,,,I know huh ,,,awwwwwww TTYL
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    The Kid:
    JJ and I have been beatin on each other for some time now.. Love tradin punches with the guy. He is always comin up with a stick or two or three that I havent ever even heard of. The guy has a huge knowledge of cigars and we often agree on what sticks we both enjoy.. The dude has a great sense of humor too,, Thanks JJ for all you do !!!! Really Lookin forward to trying the new Oktoberfest. and the rest as well especially that Cohiba, sounds like that wrapper is truy special..just like you,,,,I know huh ,,,awwwwwww TTYL
    Where does he live?
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    danielzreyes:
    The Kid:
    Where does he live?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaoM0FyLmGY
    danielzreyes:
    The Kid:
    Where does he live?
    P
    M
    S
    E
    N
    T
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Thanks. Now I know exactly where this van is.
    danielzreyes:
    Thanks. Now I know exactly where this van is.
    Yup, its the one with all the smoke comin from the windows!!!! You Gotta knock real loud as the ZZ Top is usually blaring!!!