Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Añoranzas Box giveaway on RRR - Winners Announced

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
So we were originally going to give the box away during CigarChat yesterday, but Barry (Marketing Dir. for Miami Cigar Co.) decided he wanted to do something a little more personal. The contest doesn't require any Twitter or Facebook interaction, so all of you can participate!

In Spanish, Añoranzas means yearning or longing for. So the question is this, is there anything from your past that you long for? Personally, I remember the days of riding my bike without a helmet and watching Will Clark play first base for the Giants. And how could I NOT long for Montana to Rice?

Click on the image below and leave a comment telling us about something you long for from your past. Your comment can be funny or sentimental. On CigarChat we talked about the romanticism of the cigar industry and this contest falls right in line.

I will pick my favorite answer and that person will win the box of Añoranzas. Barry will pick two of his favorite submissions and they will be rewarded with a Nestor Miranda Bobblehead!

Añoranzas Box Giveaway

Comments