Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

To fellow Seahawks Fans

The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
Been rooting for the Seahawks every game so far, even the GB game although it cost me my fantasy game. I digress,, However I have to stay with my team the NFC West Champions, The SF 49ers, I dont think there are any Seahawks fans that are foolish enough to take me up on a little 5 stick wager on this Thursdays Game, if there are,, I'll take you all on. Let the crickets begin.

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    i played against Justin Smith in High School. seriously no jokes. he utterly kicked my ass. saw him play at MIZZOU too. freakin beast then and uber beast now. this might be a good bet if you're a seahawks fan after that pathetic alex smith showing this past sunday.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jliu:
    i played against Justin Smith in High School. seriously no jokes. he utterly kicked my ass. saw him play at MIZZOU too. freakin beast then and uber beast now. this might be a good bet if you're a seahawks fan after that pathetic alex smith showing this past sunday.
    Yes lets see who is really the best team in the NFC west,, You in SNoobie?
    i'm rootin for the niners man
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jliu:
    Midget HS league?
    jliu:
    i'm rootin for the niners man
    ok ok just checkin, ;o)
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    Midget HS league?
    All you can eat Pho comp.
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    Midget HS league?
    can I show you a pic of me eating mcdonalds in thailand?
    jliu:
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    Midget HS league?
    Pls do..... Pho Bowl.
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    Midget HS league?
    Pho Bowl.
    HA HA HA I like it
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    The Kid:
    Been rooting for the Seahawks every game so far, even the GB game although it cost me my fantasy game. I digress,, However I have to stay with my team the NFC West Champions, The SF 49ers, I dont think there are any Seahawks fans that are foolish enough to take me up on a little 5 stick wager on this Thursdays Game, if there are,, I'll take you all on. Let the crickets begin.
    I'm in!! 2 for 2 so far, lets see if it can be 3 for 3!! It might be the only way I can get your addy Rudy!! Plus, if I win.... I have to take you to the next Herf! Deal????
    ta daaaa. after having thai food in thailand for 7 straight days, I was very happy to find a mcdonalds

jliu:
    ta daaaa. after having thai food in thailand for 7 straight days, I was very happy to find a mcdonalds

You go girl!!!
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    I'm in!! 2 for 2 so far, lets see if it can be 3 for 3!! It might be the only way I can get your addy Rudy!! Plus, if I win.... I have to take you to the next Herf! Deal????
    Ha, havent been trying to be antsocial, just timing, logistics and finances havent permitted me to hang with you Herfmen during the last few get togethers.
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    Ha, havent been trying to be antsocial, just timing, logistics and finances havent permitted me to hang with you Herfmen during the last few get togethers.
    Cool we are on for the bet and possibly a Herf next month? If I drink too much ill let ya drive :)
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    I drink too much and I want ya to drive :)
    Now I understand why youve been invitin me,,,lol
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    Unless of course you're too drunk and then we stay at Steve's Lol
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    I will take the 9ers.... if youre up to it?
    jliu:

LOLOL I had McDs today. I can't polish off a 20 pc. I suck.
    Vision:
    Sorry Peter I'm with the 49ers on this one
    Vision:
    Dup post
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    Nope Your good, Dont drink,,Ask Jiunn
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    Nope Your good, Dont drink,,Ask Jiunn
    Good job!! Look forward to a hard fought game... Peter that's sour grapes man.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    The Kid:
    Vision:
    Sorry Peter I'm with the 49ers on this one
    Sorry... read it wrong.... with my luck this week that may be a good thing... LOL
    drink sirvaysaaaa
    Ok B.I.G. Shizza looks like its just us....Its bout ready to get real, up in here,,lol
    The Kid:
    Ok B.I.G. Shizza looks like its just us....Its bout ready to get real, up in here,,lol
    Looks like I'm goin down Capitol Hill style
    suck on that seattle. mmm yeaaa!! how bout dem apples? yea that aint not washington apple no mo.
    jliu:
    suck on that seattle. mmm yeaaa!! how bout dem apples? yea that aint not washington apple no mo.
    I'm glad I was doing homework... The rookie had a tough time eh... Hey Rudy PM me yo addy for your share of Salmon sticks!!
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    I'm glad I was doing homework... The rookie had a tough time eh... Hey Rudy PM me yo addy for your share of Salmon sticks!!
    Wow, That game was much closer than I imagined!!! The Seattle receivers did Wilson a huge dis-service in that game. I dont know whats up with Alex Smith ???? But somethin aint right.