Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trident, Rain anddd...

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Rain:
    Bigshizza:
    It wouldn't happen to be one thing from every item on the menu??? Hmmmmm a bakery blow out! Yummy
    Don't worry Jim, I'm planning on blowing up your mailbox...same thing, right?
    Does your wife make good homemade cookies??
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    This is awesome, I approve this message.
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 590
    Glock1975:
    yeah i hope, after that tough loss. I hate the Browns
    Don't hate my team... At least were not the worst team in the NFL anymore...
    Congrats ahead of time to the reciepiants. You are getting some stuff that people in our family fight over!
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    insomnniapb:
    Glock1975:
    Pretty sure you're still 1-5, right? ;)
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    WhoDeyGal:
    insomnniapb:
    Glock1975:
    +1 the worst team in the NFL would be the team that 1-12, o wait, that is the Browns! I also agree that I hate the Steelers more than I hate child molesters. Okay, maybe a little far fetched, but you get the point. I can't wait to see my Bengles tear them apart Sunday night.
    OchoZacho:
    WhoDeyGal:
    insomnniapb:
    Glock1975:
    +1 the worst team in the NFL would be the team that 1-12, o wait, that is the Browns! I also agree that I hate the Steelers more than I hate child molesters. Okay, maybe a little far fetched, but you get the point. I can't wait to see my Bengles tear them apart Sunday night.
    Shouldn't you be rooting for Ky? Wait.............nevermind
    marineatbn03:
    OchoZacho:
    WhoDeyGal:
    insomnniapb:
    Glock1975:
    I can see Paul Brown Stadium from the top of my street. I'm about 5 miles from downtown Cincy
    OchoZacho:
    marineatbn03:
    OchoZacho:
    WhoDeyGal:
    insomnniapb:
    Glock1975:
    I can see Paul Brown Stadium from the top of my street. I'm about 5 miles from downtown Cincy
    I know you are close, just on the wrong side of the line, lol. Not that I have much room, I haven't lived there in 14 years
    I guess it's safe to assume that you aren't a great driver being from OH and all. Lol
    I was actually a driving instructor for 4 years. But it was combat driving teaching the PIT manuever, ramming, and evasive driving. So, pretty much I wrecked a lot of cars. Lol.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    I got my package form Nikki today! Holy $Heeet. sticks and sweets! Its like a bachelors day in heaven! Thanks nikki, you really didnt have to hit me back, you should have hit your brother, it was all his fault. And for the record...everyone who is reading this. Nikki's baking skillz are out of this world. I will post pics up later tonight or tomorrow when i get my camera hooked up to my new pc. I just hope I have some of the stuff left to take a picture of. It really is that good. And I will be doing my best to make all of you people who didnt get any jealous! Nikki Rocks!
    Awe, Roman, you're making me blush, lol. Thank you for the positive feedback! Glad it made it to you safely :)
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Got mine today and have snuck two when my wife was not looking..in a word, afreakingmazing. I'm gonna get some pics of the kids enjoying them and put them up here. Nikki...thank you! I would gladly pay to eat these, they are simply amazing! Sorry about the blurry picture, but they smelled so good I had to eat some. image
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Rain:
    Got mine today and have snuck two when my wife was not looking..in a word, afreakingmazing. I'm gonna get some pics of the kids enjoying them and put them up here. Nikki...thank you! I would gladly pay to eat these, they are simply amazing! Sorry about the blurry picture, but they smelled so good I had to eat some. image
    OH WHAT?!?!?! Hella jealous!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    horrendous pictures. what a noob. but it looks tasty eventhough you can't take no good no mo no no picturas
    jliu:
    horrendous pictures. what a noob. but it looks tasty eventhough you can't take no good no mo no no picturas
    Jiunn..you cut me deep. All I ever wanted was for you to accept me.
    Rain:
    jliu:
    I am sorry. Can I have your address?
    jliu:
    Rain:
    jliu:
    Sure, I live in Beloit.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    jliu:
    Rain:
    jliu:

Its in Haverhill Mass.
    Rain:
    jliu:
    Rain:
    jliu:
    Sure, I live in Beloit.
    fine. per usual, I'll just get it from my roomie.
    Rain:
    Thanks, Randy! Looks like the bread got jostled around in there a bit. Did the gars make it ok too? I was a nervous wreck packing everything, lol.
    Rain:
    imageimageimage
    Oh my goodness!! Freakin' adorable! Thanks for posting, Randy!
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    I love little man's approach! She always yells at me when I try to swallow them whole, but I can't resist! Those things are delicious! I am just glad that when she made those to ship out that there was some extras for us :-)
    The gars made it fine, I was so excited to eat the food I forgot to take pictures of them! When my daughter gets up, I will get some pics up of her. Thanks so much Nikki, we really love the few of the treats that remain. My wife does not even like pumpkin and likes these.
    Rain:
    The gars made it fine, I was so excited to eat the food I forgot to take pictures of them! When my daughter gets up, I will get some pics up of her. Thanks so much Nikki, we really love the few of the treats that remain. My wife does not even like pumpkin and likes these.
    I'm super glad to hear you guys like them :)
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Damn you all showing off good sweets!! My last pasty I had was a entenmanns!! And that was close to a year ago!! But very nicely done who dey!!!!!!! I think I might have to bomb you now lol
    WhoDeyGal:
    Rain:
    I'm super glad to hear you guys like them :)
    Really, Nikki, thank you. I mean it a lot, it says a lot about your character that you would, free of charge, take time out of your day to make and send us some treats. TJ, I told my son to enjoy it while cramming food in your mouth is still cute haha.