Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Oh....haaaiiii Nicaragua

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
0312 0860 0000 1990 1714

Comments

• rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Lol...I am going to purchase a supplemental life insurance... for a possibility of heart attack. Thanks.
    catfishbluezz:
    0312 0860 0000 1990 1714
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Snap Dusty is off his meds
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    rzaman:
    Lol...I am going to purchase a supplemental life insurance... for a possibility of heart attack. Thanks.
    catfishbluezz:
    0312 0860 0000 1990 1714

You may want to purchase a second policy, Rip! There will be more to follow...
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Dang that thing has wires hooked up to it!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Well.....given the fact that i was limited in what type of cigars I could send, and I was sending to the guy that has everything....my goal is to have sent you a bunch of stuff you've never had. What I can tell you, every one of the cigars in that box are personal favorites either way. While I am a huge ISOM fan, and will focus mainly on that collection for the coming year, I cannot deny some of the new releases that are coming out and this is a pakcage full of new stuff. Some I mentioned Rip, other I did not. I do want your opinion on one specifically, I'll let you knwo when it arrives. Enjoy
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    fla-gypsy:
    Dang that thing has wires hooked up to it!
    Yup...and that is Mogami gold my friend, excellence in Japanese audio engineering. That package has the lowest capacitance on the market ;)