Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

xie xie xie xie xie xieeeeeeee

jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
the day started off just like any other day. mike calls me before I leave for work and says to me "have a good day at work pumpkin patch." We give eachother sweet nicknames in accordance to the applicable holiday. so i go to work and he later texts me and says mail called. I thought he ordered the Victoria's Secret for us again. Got super excited when I got home and was looking forward to seeing some crotchless panties. It was not crotchless panties, it was an uber duper especial limitada cigar package! the undercrown piggie is really cool to see and touch in person. I don't even know what the 9 11 thing is. and i looooove camachos! and for good measure he throws in a shark haha. impressive selection roomie. you really know what kinda stuff I go for! thanks again xie xie ni!

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    911 is a My Father tribute, they Connie is good with coffee, guess you'll have to try for yourself! Pretty cool box comes with Maddy on bottom and Connie's on top row. The undercrown is a pig, no don't look can't find. Lol
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    MVW67:
    911 is a My Father tribute, they Connie is good with coffee, guess you'll have to try for yourself! Pretty cool box comes with Maddy on bottom and Connie's on top row. The undercrown is a pig, no don't look can't find. Lol
    peekaboooooo
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    peekaboooooo
    ICU.......
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    You guys...get a room...Lol...Nice slap on Snoobie's rear....
    ohhh kimochiiiiii kimochiiiiii. man, half the stuff i say you guys are prob like wtf?! what is wrong with him?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jliu:
    ohhh kimochiiiiii kimochiiiiii. man, half the stuff i say you guys are prob like wtf?! what is wrong with him?
    That's part of your charm!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Damn I was hoping for crotchless panties. Nice sticks.
    danielzreyes:
    dont tease. i offered to help you use the restroom when you were a gimp. you refused.
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    That's part of your charm!!
    aww shuckaroo
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    dont tease. i offered to help you use the restroom when you were a gimp. you refused.
    You don't think I regret it? You think I got any sleep that night?
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    You don't think I regret it? You think I got any sleep that night?
    you are such a pinoy-cchio
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Very nice hit mike!! It's good to see June bug back to his old self
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    peekaboooooo
    ICU.......
    Dont bring that name up to lil jiunn again, he will need to get his blanket again..LOL. Nicely done!!!!
    zeebra:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    peekaboooooo
    ICU.......
    Dont bring that name up to lil jiunn again, he will need to get his blanket again..LOL. Nicely done!!!!
    hi Shawn the ICU. or mike the ICU. both.... BOTH. ohh hora hora! chaaarlieee brown desu!! if anyone can guess what movie that's from, you get a cigar package from meeeee
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Bigshizza:
    You guys...get a room...Lol...Nice slap on Snoobie's rear....
    +1
    jliu:
    zeebra:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    peekaboooooo
    ICU.......
    hi Shawn the ICU. or mike the ICU. both.... BOTH. ohh hora hora! chaaarlieee brown desu!! if anyone can guess what movie that's from, you get a cigar package from meeeee
    Jurassic Park
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    zeebra:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    peekaboooooo
    ICU.......
    Jurassic Park
    horrible guess
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    zeebra:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    peekaboooooo
    ICU.......
    Jurassic Park
    horrible guess
    What?!?! It's the part where the TRex was like ROAR and the little kids says help me! Hora Hora Charlie Bro ........... Mannnn I don't know! The only Vietnamese I know is Pho and Oppan Gangnam Style.
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    zeebra:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    peekaboooooo
    ICU.......
    Jurassic Park
    horrible guess
    What?!?! It's the part where the TRex was like ROAR and the little kids says help me! Hora Hora Charlie Bro ........... Mannnn I don't know! The only Vietnamese I know is Pho and Oppan Gangnam Style.
    damedeshou!