Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

JDH hurt me good

jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
So... this guy... this... lovely fellow. He found my weakness. He says to me "I got a good whiskey, want to try it?" Those of you that see my posts know... I love me some whiskey. So, like a fool, I give him my addy. Then he takes my trust... My faith in my fellow man. And bombs me so hard I think my grandchild's first word will be "ouch". Vengeance will be mine.

But seriously, this was far too generous, and I will be posting a review/tasting notes of the whiskey later tonight.

The sticks

The booze.

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    It's...amazing...
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    I doubt that any of you have had this whiskey before. I discovered it in a pub in Dublin Ireland, and I love it. It is something of a rarity; an tripple distilled Irish whiskey, whose main ingredient is corn. It's hard to get, but this Mr. Thantos seems to be something of a whiskey hound, so I thought I'd throw him a curve.

The cigars are just some good Nicaraguans.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Wow really nice , I'm sure it awesome. Love the Irish whiskey .
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Yum!!! Nice combo right there!!
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 248
    thats an awesome looking bottle of booze!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    David, you've got more of the whiskey right? I'll be right over! LFCUG can do without an inspector for a day.
    Excellent choice in cigars and an incredible choice in libation! Mr. Thanatos, enjoy my friend!
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    Toombes:
    David, you've got more of the whiskey right? I'll be right over! LFCUG can do without an inspector for a day.
    Excellent choice in cigars and an incredible choice in libation! Mr. Thanatos, enjoy my friend!
    Thanks Daniel. Next time we herf, I'll bring a little bit of this stuff (if I've got any left.) My friend Leon, who's just two doors down from me, likes to come over for cigars and whiskey, and this is one of his favorites, and like I said, it's not easy to get.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Bigshizza:
    Yum!!! Nice combo right there!!
    I have to agree. I love me some Irish Whiskey.
    JDH:
    Toombes:
    Thanks Daniel. Next time we herf, I'll bring a little bit of this stuff (if I've got any left.) My friend Leon, who's just two doors down from me, likes to come over for cigars and whiskey, and this is one of his favorites, and like I said, it's not easy to get.

Just found it online and payday is Friday!! I forsee this in my cabinet!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Toombes:
    JDH:
    Toombes:

Just found it online and payday is Friday!! I forsee this in my cabinet!
    Toombes, you have a pm
    Replied, Mr. Beckom