Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Monthly Lottery -- June winner is Puffmaster!!!!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
Hey everybody! So there seems to be some interest in doing a lottery. The committee of one (me) has decided that it will run as follows. On the first day of each month, I will hold a random drawing of all the people that have elected to participate in that month's lottery. All you have to do is express your desire to be in the drawing. No need to pick any numbers. The entry fee is 5 premium cigars. Please use proper discretion when selecting the cigars that you will send to the winner. This isn't an opportunity to pawn off your dog rockets, but rather a chance to share some amazing sticks with a fellow botl. I will perform the drawing myself with the help of my lovely wife or son. To participate, you should be on the Good Traders List and able to ship out your cigars, should you not win, in a timely manner. Failure to pay up will make you ineligible for future lottery drawings. So with the first of the month just a little over a week away, who wants in??? November winner: dbeckom - 55 stick jackpot December winner: pelirrojo - 55 stick jackpot January winner: lonewolf2011 - 60 stick jackpot March winner: C-LOVE - 65 stick jackpot April winner: Stsepas - 70 stick jackpot May winner: ddubridge - 75 stick jackpot June winner: Puffmaster - 100 stick jackpot June 1st Lottery Participants: SleevePlz ddubridge (making a donation) James40 brianetz1 Bigshizza reggie713 Bad Daddy Rabbit curtpick ehehat pelirrojo mmccartneydc pross Tyland64 pbchevo CigarMan37 deejmemixx (Bigshizza sponsor) macs-smokes Stepas Medic45 The buffalonian Puffmaster

Comments