Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

October Knife Giveawy **We Have A Winner**

13»

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    I received my knife and am very impressed. It feels very sturdy and has great weight to it. I cannot thank you enough Angie and truly appreciate the contest. Also, you need to figure out what kind of cigars you like now that I have an address for you! LOL, maybe I'll just come up with a sampler for you to try!
    Shutterfly is having problems, will upload a pic when it comes back
  • jclaxton78jclaxton78 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 23
    I have a Ka-Bar Next Generation knife I'm willing to trade away for some cigars.  If this is the wrong place to post this I apologize in advance.  Knife is used and scuffed up but no dings or damage to blade at all.  Probably needs a sharpening. 

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    jclaxton78:
    I have a Ka-Bar Next Generation knife I'm willing to trade away for some cigars.  If this is the wrong place to post this I apologize in advance.  Knife is used and scuffed up but no dings or damage to blade at all.  Probably needs a sharpening. 

jclaxton78 , you might get more hits you make your own thread under the "Trades, Pasees and bombs" section. Just a thought, nice blade!
  • Angie1977Angie1977 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 26
    mmccartneydc:
    I received my knife and am very impressed. It feels very sturdy and has great weight to it. I cannot thank you enough Angie and truly appreciate the contest. Also, you need to figure out what kind of cigars you like now that I have an address for you! LOL, maybe I'll just come up with a sampler for you to try!
    Shutterfly is having problems, will upload a pic when it comes back
    I am so glad that you like your knife!! I will have to get with the old man to find out what I should start off with on cigars. I told my dad that the peer pressure has gotten to me and that I will have to try a cigar. I still smoke my stink sticks and enjoy them very much, but there is a first for everything. And again I am so glad that you like you knife!! :0)

• skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    I received my knife today and all I can say is "WOW!!" Awesome knife! Thank you so much for your generosity and another great give away!!
    skweekz:
    I received my knife today and all I can say is "WOW!!" Awesome knife! Thank you so much for your generosity and another great give away!!
    You are so very welcome!! That is a very awesome knife!! I own one myself. I am glad you like your new knife!! :0)

I was just wondering if anyone has heard from JZ? He's is the other runner up and I would like to send him his knife. JZ if you are out there please PM me your information so I can get your knife to you.

• GreenMachineGreenMachine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    Congratz!!! That is a sweet prize. Thanks for your generosity!!!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Here are the pics of the AWESOME knife Angie sent me. This thing is razor sharp and I've already used it a ton! Thank you so much again Angie!!!

• JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    PM sent! Sorry, been AWOL with crazy few weeks lately. If I missed the window, dont sweat it! Thanks again!!
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    I too have received my knife and I am impressed with the quality. I really appreciate the generosity and will get a lot of use out of it. Thanks again!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Just got my pkg from biodarwin and man let me tell you this kid ain't no rookie I would recommend y'all start trading with him!!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos